Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

It is a nice piece, you have to appreciate the craftsmanship and materials used. Personally I don't think an SMP/PO/Speedy model is as standout as it once was as every man and his dog has one these days.

But that's why hundreds of thousands of watches exist, so all preferences are catered to :cool:

Especially when the CW Trident is 1/4 of the price and essentially the same thing.

It's really not. The quality is a LOT better for a start. Both of my CWs have been back to the factory at least one.

That said, I''m not a massive fan of the Speedy/PO just because they seem so popular. Whatever floats your boat though and there's no denying it is a beautiful, incredibly well made piece.

Especially when the CW Trident is 1/4 of the price and essentially the same thing.

In the same way that a £120 Seiko 5 diver is the same thing as a CW trident so the CW is overpriced.

The Omega looks much better in person, obviously not by the amount it costs extra but you are paying for the brand.

Time to give my ears a good clean

123.jpg

Not really it's to clean tape heads

Is it just me then who doesn't think its anything that special? Its okay but there are tonnes of nicer watches (that cost less as well) IMO.

Not tonnes of nicer watches, like you say it's all down to personal preferences. :)

It's a lovely watch, but it wouldn't have been where my money goes.

The problem is, the Omega that gives me a semi is roughly double the cost of that one...

Maybe one day :o

Congrats Tom, big purchase! :)

Not tonnes of nicer watches, like you say it's all down to personal preferences. :)

It's a lovely watch, but it wouldn't have been where my money goes.

The problem is, the Omega that gives me a semi is roughly double the cost of that one...

Maybe one day :o

Congrats Tom, big purchase! :)

Which one is that? I'd love either a dark side of the moon, the new moonphase or the deep black PO but like you say they're double the money :D

Which one is that? I'd love either a dark side of the moon, the new moonphase or the deep black PO but like you say they're double the money :D

Grey side of the moon! :p

SP_Moonwatch_GSotM_31193445199001_vueC_1600x900.jpg

I've had lots of dirty thoughts of similarly priced Breitlings but priorities are elsewhere right now to drop 5 grand on a watch.

Hamilton have a new range out and I've seen one I really like for about €600 so may get that next year :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom