Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Been saving up for one of these monitors for ages... Absolutely loving it so far

20220326-101704.jpg
Need to get flight simulator on that badboy

Been saving up for one of these monitors for ages... Absolutely loving it so far

20220326-101704.jpg
Enjoy!

I have one myself, the maximize/tile location buttons become your best friend.

FancyZones (part of PowerToys) is also your friend. Lets you split the screen up as you like and lets you shift+drag snap windows to it. I have one main centre window, and one either side. Couldn't handle 32:9 without it!

I bought myself some new internet from Hey Broadband (a local provider that made their own fibre network where I live). Will only be using it for a few months until I move, but since they offer a rolling month-to-month contract it is not a problem. I could have gone for a 1gbit up/down connection, but 400/200 is more than enough. Their router is dreadful (at least the UI), but thankfully I do not have to use it much just DNS and connection.

This is from a direct CAT 5e connection from my garage office to the router in the house. Wifi performance is what it is depending on location/mesh node used

EHkpe8Z.png

pLFo6dt.jpg

S22 but I totally forgot I had an S20+ so this thing feels miniscule in comparison. Looking to return it and swap it out for the S22+ when my company portal makes it available.

Lol@ the OtterBox I bought as well. I thought it was an integrated stand but it was a ******* belt clip. I mean wtf?

Never bring a gun to a knife fight :D

Needed a new knife, saw this on the 'zon with a £10 discount promo. I don't understand knife specs but it sounded and looked cool:

This 7 Inch Japanes Style Santoku Knife Features an Ultra Sharp X50CrMov15 German Steel Blade at 55 Rockwell Hardness Producing Extraordinary Cutting Performance and Edge Retention

20220413_134127.jpg

And indeed it does feel proper.

Back
Top Bottom