Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Rifle bag for when I get my new aeg next week :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can't see them....

:confused:

Haha it's actually the angle of the camera making the upper body look large and the legs thin. But having said that, there's not a lot of equipment I have at home to do legs. So I rely mostly on squats and deadlifts in my garage two or three times a week each. I generally struggle to get my legs in normal jeans as my thighs are a bit fat. I have to peel the 511's off. But I've found with my 501's that they generally stretch a bit over the first few weeks and should be fine after that.

I love the Reiss shirts , got quite a few, my favourite currently being a short sleeved white shirt, think its called redmayne . Never tried any thing else as there stuff is quite pricey but you get quality for the price you pay.

BT's routers have been designed to go through a letterbox for a long time now, I think it started with Homehub 3.

Also, I could've bagged you that smarthub for £30 :eek:

^ uchuff - I've gone through dozens of these kinds of things and would highly recommend the MagiGLIDE if these don't work out. They are particularly good for furniture that is moved about quite regularly such as tables, chairs and sofas and have been perfect on my uneven travertine tiled floors.

They aren't cheap but well worth it.

Last edited:
Spot the obvious mistake in the pic :D

A combination of hard floors everywhere and lots of oak furniture means we do have quite a lot of these knocking about.

Our dining room chairs have sort of hemispherical plastic bits on the bottom and the round pads are a pretty good fit over those, last set are just starting to fall off now after a couple of years so fairly happy.

Hadn't seen MagiGLIDE before, looks good. Our bed is sat in cups with felt on the bottom and doesn't move much :o so good there, and not sure MagiGLIDE would fit over the things on the bottom of our dining chairs (any idea?), but looks like a good upgrade for the oak dining table which gets shuffled about occasionally and the coffee table I need to buy to replace the cheapy ikea one we have that's on it's last legs.

Back
Top Bottom