Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Hadn't seen MagiGLIDE before, looks good. Our bed is sat in cups with felt on the bottom and doesn't move much :o so good there, and not sure MagiGLIDE would fit over the things on the bottom of our dining chairs (any idea?), but looks like a good upgrade for the oak dining table which gets shuffled about occasionally and the coffee table I need to buy to replace the cheapy ikea one we have that's on it's last legs.

There are various options but for example I bought the dining set which included 24 small pads for chair legs which nail into the bottom of the chair and the pads fit onto the mount (so no chance of scratching floor). That set comes with four larger pads which again are nailed into the table legs. The nails are quite thin but are certainly robust. These are on our kitchen dining set and used every day – particularly impressive given the floors are so uneven due to type of tile and never had an issue in 6 years.

I actually had some spares and cut them into quarters and gorilla glued them to the bottom of the sofas and have been fine.

Just to say, these aren’t cup type but pads. They are made from the same material as plumbers PTFE tape.

I bought this set. The retailer are a really helpful bunch and told me to contact them direct if I wanted specific items and they could build a pack to my requirements.

Not cheap but works so well.

Last edited:
I just re-contracted for 18 months (been happy for the last 4 years so why not) told them to split the delivery cost for the Hub over my next few bills...

Got the 'Smart' Hub (Hub6) 3 days later... replaced (and recycled with BT) my Hub3/Openreach Modem... Very happy bunny :)

AzpRaeQm.jpg

Plenue D - so far I have listened to my reference album (one song) and it is quite astonishing. I need to try with some better earphones now. It's SO clear and crisp!

Question for the smart hub owners in here:

Have BT wisened up and made a properly advanced web UI for the hub? The HH5 was horribly grandma friendly which made it useless, especially if you wanted to convert it to a modem only to use your own router with it!

Bose SoundLink Mini II. A recent stay at a Boston hotel had one of these and just had to get one.

DSCF1380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom