Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Kamoer dosers ftw.

Mines not missed a beat compaired to my original tmc unit. Make sure u calibrate it tho, mine was well off out the box.

Will do. Thanks :D

And another purchase from Prime now just arrived...
264notj.jpg

jrww3s.jpg

Sonos playbar for my ks8000

Just need to tidy up get a TV stand it's in my bedroom :)

Soldato
Meant to comment on your new sump spook (looks good), do you not run a fuge? Only see 2 chambers.

Thought it was the done thing if you had enough space. Help with pods etc

Not enough space mate, the rollermatt is going to be lifted to the correct hight on egg crate, may put some bio media underneath that, but by the time the skimmer and two reactors go in with the return pump there no space left, biggest flaw with the reefer is why oh why did they not give us the option to take out the chiller part, we don't need chillers in the uk lol, could have been a bigger sump if who ever designed it thought about it. :(
I just bought 7 bags of pods today to put in the Display

Soldato
Not enough space mate, the rollermatt is going to be lifted to the correct hight on egg crate, may put some bio media underneath that, but by the time the skimmer and two reactors go in with the return pump there no space left, biggest flaw with the reefer is why oh why did they not give us the option to take out the chiller part, we don't need chillers in the uk lol, could have been a bigger sump if who ever designed it thought about it. :(

Loooking at a reefer in the new year myself, hopefully a 250 if i can fit it!

Just an idea but if you ran your sump the other way round those roler mats can be mounted outside the sump/remotely and then you could holesaw thru the chiller part to run back to the sump.

Not telling you how to suck eggs obviously just a thought :) i prob wouldnt wanna drill that lovely cabibet tbh but takes to much damn equipment to run a reef tank lol.

Dont forget to post pics when youve finished putting it together and how you get on with the tolermat, its on my radar as a future purchase!

Soldato
Loooking at a reefer in the new year myself, hopefully a 250 if i can fit it!

Just an idea but if you ran your sump the other way round those roler mats can be mounted outside the sump/remotely and then you could holesaw thru the chiller part to run back to the sump.

Not telling you how to suck eggs obviously just a thought :) i prob wouldnt wanna drill that lovely cabibet tbh but takes to much damn equipment to run a reef tank lol.

Dont forget to post pics when youve finished putting it together and how you get on with the tolermat, its on my radar as a future purchase!

Again no room outside the tank to fit the rollermat :(

Spent most of the day sorting the hard pluming out and wiring, needs some cable tidys on it lol :eek:

20161220_203357.jpg

20161220_203309.jpg

Soldato
Stanton 150, traktor S8 with timecode to replace denon sc3900 & djm700
20161219_215626_zpsw9ircnvh.jpg

Funny you should post that as I was looking at decks the other day.

I still have over 600 records but had to sell my 1200's to buy a pram 9 years ago. :(

Might be my new years rez for me, I will say to her "Its a mid life crisis tuff!" :D

Soldato
Ship Ahoy!

Ordered more then half a year ago and she's finally docked this morning.

I present the German cruiser Prinz Eugen of the German Kriegsmarine in her Kanmusu form. They designed her to look like her older sister Bismarck because the British Navy mistakenly identified her as such. :rolleyes:

IMG_20161220_201325.jpg

IMG_20161220_210128.jpg

That's her again on the monitor! :)

Sorry about the bad lightning, it can't be helped. ;)

Man of Honour
lol has it really been a year and a half since you posted that ridiculous clip of the teenage girls floating on water with canons... genuinely one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom