Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Lego is way overpriced, most of it is just for the hipsters, look at me i bought a space ship for 300 notes get on :rolleyes:
TBH i don't think IronWarrior is anything sinister, he just likes the jap dolls thing with big eyes whatever floats your boat i guess.
On the other hand you have Khemist who only buys boring pc water parts and LEDS, and Raymond who buy in thing for trendy's or MRK a cup holder with glitter on for his BMW, i find it amusing this thread one of the best of GD:)

Associate
Funny you should post that as I was looking at decks the other day.

I still have over 600 records but had to sell my 1200's to buy a pram 9 years ago. :(

Might be my new years rez for me, I will say to her "Its a mid life crisis tuff!" :D

Vinyl is slowly coming back so decks are rising in value again. Luckily I had technics and stantons a number of years ago and preferred the stantons so I didn't pay the inflated technics prices :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Lego is way overpriced, most of it is just for the hipsters, look at me i bought a space ship for 300 notes get on :rolleyes:
TBH i don't think IronWarrior is anything sinister, he just likes the jap dolls thing with big eyes whatever floats your boat i guess.
On the other hand you have Khemist who only buys boring pc water parts and LEDS, and Raymond who buy in thing for trendy's or MRK a cup holder with glitter on for his BMW, i find it amusing this thread one of the best of GD:)

I have not yet added the glitter inserts for the cupholders, thanks for the reminder! Yo Ho Ho!

W-Neverzip, ideal winter jacket thanks to thinsulate :cool:

rps20161220_182528_502.jpg

Caporegime
That's because I'm surrounded by a big bubble, here's a picture of me, excuse the complexion, I saw some **** that turned me white[/IMG]

Lol. That'll happen sometimes. It's ok, give yourself a week or two and you'll be back to normal.
Just stay away from the iron warrior section of the internet and it won't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom