Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
I did the 10 wings challenge and most people were dying on the sauce before this so didn't really react to Da'Bomb but this one for me was painful. I weirdly want to do it again though.
You’re like me, one of those who get massive rushes of endorphins and dopamine with very spicy food. Turns a painful experience into a buzz and makes you happy and want more, like a drug would

Soldato
4UA1IKV.jpeg

Tried a dab, and you see how much is left? thats exactly how its going to stay for the rest of its existence unless i get some annoying guests :D it lives up to its reputation :eek:

Got given a bottle over Christmas and it's absolute awful stuff, zero flavour with not one redeeming quality unless you like pain type heat.

In return i got them a bottle of Wiltshire Chilli Farm Regret and then watched them proceed to dab it on their tongue and wince in pain for 15 minutes :cool: To be fair, Regret has some actual flavour so would recommend it for chilli etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did the 10 wings challenge and most people were dying on the sauce before this so didn't really react to Da'Bomb but this one for me was painful. I weirdly want to do it again though.
lol go for it! i've got no desire to try it again, though being a glutton for punishment i admit im tempted :D

worst part being, i must have got some residue on my fingers and rubbing my eye :eek:

i do have more respect for Shaun from the first we feast youtube channel enduring it almost weekly and the show his guests put on, i was far less composed!... as @visibleman said in this thread, its zero flavor, just ungodly amounts of heat so pretty useless outside of being a challenge.

Last edited:
Soldato
Grabbed this for the nostalgia

Amazing. I remember spending a small fortune on one when i was about 19. Then was helping a mate out when he was throwing up and some girls asked to use my phone to ring a cab. I wasn't thinking and gave it them, then the next second they were gone :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom