Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Swapping/changing things as usual :D

Sold my 15 Pro and picked up a 13 mini (I think this is my 3rd copy). Always feel drawn towards the mini.
DSCF3972.jpg

Picked up an Apple Studio Display to replace my Lenovo 4K monitor. Since getting it I figured I may as well swap my M1 MBA which I now exclusively use in clam shell mode to an actual desktop. So MBA has been replaced with an M2 Mac mini.

DSCF3973.jpg

DSCF3978.jpg

The M2 15" MBA is my work machine, so during the during the day the Studio Display is connected to that and I use an Apple Keyboard. The mouse and ethernet go via the display so switch seamlessly.

Caporegime
Funny looking cat on the box right enough :p

Also have you tried planting some thyme? Apparently cats dont like that so avoid it.
But that is not as fun!

Also. I've seen a few people enter our front garden for no apparent reason. It's clearly obvious it's our garden.

This will certainly stop that too!

Last edited:
Soldato
But that is not as fun!

Also. I've seen a few people enter our front garden for no apparent reason. It's clearly obvious it's our garden.

This will certainly stop that too!

If you add an inline bottle of dye before the sprinkler, you and the family can have a great day out tracking all the people and animals that are spattered in red :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
You need to get a camera up for this :D

Will it not hit delivery drivers delivering to your door or is it in a different area?

I have a Google nest cam that monitors the area. It's mainly for fox detection (for my chickens). But it picks up animals. And the odd kid that comes in. Even dog owners sometimes!

There's no reason for a delivery driver to activate it.

Basically anyone who gets got.. Deserves it!

I've tested it.

Man.. It's insane. It goes about 8m and at up to. About 110 degrees!

I've set it to 60 degrees and 5 meters to cover the area I need!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom