Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
We have a similar pump up style 5 man tent and yes, they are easy to erect but taking them down is a different story! They never fit back in the bag unless you get all the air out of the "poles". Get your kids to role on them, that's what I did :D.

Soldato
We have a similar pump up style 5 man tent and yes, they are easy to erect but taking them down is a different story! They never fit back in the bag unless you get all the air out of the "poles". Get your kids to role on them, that's what I did :D.

I was wondering if it would be like that! Like trying to deflated a paddling pool :D

The pump has a deflate.setting but doubt that gets it all out

Soldato
so decathlon delinquently don't tell you what the packed volume/dimensions are - at all.

Yeah it seems.

This was pre-owned so I should have asked, but I kind of just thought it would be.. smaller :D

Happy though, hopefully we get some good breaks out of it at some point.

I notice the site says "2 seasons" which I assume means it's fine for what we would want, summer camping.. but I wonder if they consider British summer when making these things

X

X

Caporegime
10cm² metposts

pvrgHdZ.jpg

Careful, I think your post could cause a fence.

Soldato
Yeah it seems.

This was pre-owned so I should have asked, but I kind of just thought it would be.. smaller :D

Happy though, hopefully we get some good breaks out of it at some point.

I notice the site says "2 seasons" which I assume means it's fine for what we would want, summer camping.. but I wonder if they consider British summer when making these things

It's worth making sure that the guy lines are sufficiently long to get a stable set-up with it, and that you have suitable pegs/ground anchors for the kind of surface you'll be on. Some tent companies skimp out on those really crucial things and when you're dealing with a tent of that size and design, it could really catch the wind.

Good on you for trying this stuff out with your family; it'll be great fun.

Edit: Another thing to take would be something to help you get the pegs in and out of the ground. I suspect there are a lot for that tent and you're going to hate it if you're pushing them all in by hand/foot and having to pull them all out with your fingers.

Last edited:
Associate
Three 'Really Useful Plastic Box's' for my plastic shed. Size 35lt XL. Helps keeps the thing a bit tidier. Shed has had a good test for being waterproof recently and it's fine. It has certainly enabled me to clear a lot of space in the garage and removed nasty inflammables out of there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom