Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Three 'Really Useful Plastic Box's' for my plastic shed. Size 35lt XL. Helps keeps the thing a bit tidier. Shed has had a good test for being waterproof recently and it's fine. It has certainly enabled me to clear a lot of space in the garage and removed nasty inflammables out of there.

That's a good sized plastic shed. Can you remember who makes it?

Associate
That's a good sized plastic shed. Can you remember who makes it?
Product is called 'Lifetime Heavy Duty Plastic Storage Box - Outdoor All-Weather Horizontal Shed' and comes in a variety of sizes. This one is around 6 x 3.5 feet. Purchased from Pure Garden Buildings for about £500 inc delivery. Needs 2 people to build it - mainly because the roof is heavy and it needs a second person to hold it while it's bolted in place. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BHMK...ee8ea683e5feceee5bedafda&tag=zenfento-20&th=1

Last edited:
Soldato
Some decoration ingredients

1000069228-01.jpg

Gazebo lights

1000069178-01.jpg

1000069177-01.jpg

Soldato
You should check out this new internet thing we have, you can literally go on it, enter your card details and someone will deliver your items to your door :D
Not always so easy getting what could be classed as chemicals shipped to channel islands,
Same as it almost impossible to order rechargeable lithium-ion batteries or paint spray cans etc online without paying a fortune in shipping

Also, you look like the Autoglym equivalent of an Avon salesman with those photos :D
:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Product is called 'Lifetime Heavy Duty Plastic Storage Box - Outdoor All-Weather Horizontal Shed' and comes in a variety of sizes. This one is around 6 x 3.5 feet. Purchased from Pure Garden Buildings for about £500 inc delivery. Needs 2 people to build it - mainly because the roof is heavy and it needs a second person to hold it while it's bolted in place. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BHMK...ee8ea683e5feceee5bedafda&tag=zenfento-20&th=1

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Soldato
You should check out this new internet thing we have, you can literally go on it, enter your card details and someone will deliver your items to your door :D

Also, you look like the Autoglym equivalent of an Avon salesman with those photos :D
Pffft, try living in NI and getting large bottles of chemicals or batteries sent via post here lol.

Soldato

Also Forgot to say in my post that it was also 40% off ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom