Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
XM2we is now creaking if I squeeze the sides, exactly a year after getting it, so I convinced myself this was a valid excuse for a new gaming mouse and it just so happens Turtle Beach have a new one out after their Roccat acquisition that weighs 46g :eek:

wkvWW49.jpeg
zyZqD9l.jpeg

XM2we is 62g, so you'd think when a mouse is already that light, a lighter mouse couldn't feel any lighter surely? Wrong! This thing feels like I'm picking up a piece of card lol.

Love the software too, can remap the buttons to anything and use Easy Shift for multiple macros/alt commands which I use for nifty stuff, like ultrawide scaling on youtube/Netflix etc:

PifU23H.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
After months and months of going into local stores to try this scent on and absolutely loving the smell of it, and months and months of persuading myself that I do indeed need it, I finally caved! I had never spent more than a couple of hundred dollars on a smell before this!

53812278330_2d15500c5e_b_d.jpg

Soldato
Been eyeing up the Tefal Ingenio pans for a while and finally found a decent deal over here in Spain. 20pc set (although 3 of those pieces are various spatulas!)

V1Vre1z.png

Also a wireless pool sensor for temperature. A bit annoyed with this. I had been looking at cheap ones on Aliexpress which monitor PH levels etc but was put off them. Found this which seems to only do temperature and humidity (i'd expect humidity in a pool to be quite high!)
Bought the newest model which is solar powered, yet it turned up and it seems that one doesn't connect to Wifi, yet the older model does. A bit stupid to remove that feature so returned it for the older model which uses AAA batteries. It can't be power demands as both connect to an indoor receiver display which is the part which controls wifi/no wifi.

QJcmHe9.png

Also showing my office is already a furnace at 8am :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I've never really read before, but I've been getting into more and more over the last two years. Initially just Audiobooks when I cycle, but now I've found some favourite authors, I even sit about the flat reading at times :eek: So, thought I'd better get myself an eReader.
My kindle paperwhite is quite old - I didn't realise colour e-readers were available that also looked like paper, like my paperwhite. I like the added finishing touches it looks like it provides, and multi-coloured highlighting. Very cool.

Soldato
My kindle paperwhite is quite old - I didn't realise colour e-readers were available that also looked like paper, like my paperwhite. I like the added finishing touches it looks like it provides, and multi-coloured highlighting. Very cool.

Yeah, my wife has a super old Kindle (maybe >10yrs old) and i keep thinking about upgrading for her, but then get put off by the prices of some of the higher end ones, although that Kobo seems more reasonable.

Just looked and seems it's a bit of a hassle to get Kindle books onto a Kobo, not sure i could do without the convenience. Especially since i have a catalogue of Kindle books i read regularly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, my wife has a super old Kindle (maybe >10yrs old) and i keep thinking about upgrading for her, but then get put off by the prices of some of the higher end ones, although that Kobo seems more reasonable.

Just looked and seems it's a bit of a hassle to get Kindle books onto a Kobo, not sure i could do without the convenience. Especially since i have a catalogue of Kindle books i read regularly.
I think if you're tied in to amazon for whatever reason, it'd be a pain to leave. My son has a kids kindle which he rinses every day, and he's always requesting books which I can buy for him with a click of a button, which would obvs be lost if switching to a Kobo. My kindle is full of 'self acquired' books that I've very easily transferred using Calibre.

Soldato
I think if you're tied in to amazon for whatever reason, it'd be a pain to leave. My son has a kids kindle which he rinses every day, and he's always requesting books which I can buy for him with a click of a button, which would obvs be lost if switching to a Kobo. My kindle is full of 'self acquired' books that I've very easily transferred using Calibre.
Yeah, I guess that's a little why I didn't want a Kindle, if I could help it. You can buy quite easily with the Kobo too as they have their own store. And yes, 95% of the books on my Kobo... erm... someone else must have put them there maybe? I think Calibre can load Kindle books onto the Kobo, but I've not looked into how you get the Kindle book as a file, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom