Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

4ZQ8ddN.png

Some red trousers. They're for bouldering really but they're so comfy I just cba wearing jeans any more. Got another pair in a different color on the way. Obviously go particularly well with christmas socks and fluffy slippers.
I basically live in climbing trousers nowadays! I'm just gutted Prana stopped making the Moaby trousers as they were great, fitted me well and were available in fun colours.

New interwebs connection

The usual dance with Sky at end of my contract - wanting to significantly increase the cost

Almost an hour on the phone later, trimming back what don't need / want and negotiation "up" a tier on the BB I'm now paying about £5 a month less than I am now with no real world loss in what I get for my money and speeds up from ~500/75

1000074798-01.jpg
I've just gone to sky gigabit, getting anywhere between 190-450mb with it being very inconsistent. Infuriating

I've just gone to sky gigabit, getting anywhere between 190-450mb with it being very inconsistent. Infuriating

They do, iirc, want you to wait a few days to settle in (which i think is *@!!*#@*) and if you're not hitting your guaranteed minimum speed you get a reduction in your bill, if it continues for X days in a row you can cancel with no penalty

What's your guaranteed minimum speed ? Think mine is like 650 or something

Some red trousers. They're for bouldering really but they're so comfy I just cba wearing jeans any more. Got another pair in a different color on the way. Obviously go particularly well with christmas socks and fluffy slippers.

I'm surprised @413x isn't all over this :cry:

EDIT: My bad :o

Down with jeans!
One step away from leggings!

Last edited:
Some long jigsaw blades. Not something I'll be using every day but when I need that cutting capacity it will be there. Also, I picked up a pair of 10" pneumatic wheels for just over a tenner - same as on my garden truck so good for spares.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom