Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mental to drive? really though? :p

regardless, lovely little car. enjoy!

It is. It has a great engine and is a small light car. People vastly underrate them but after taking one for a drive round country lanes, this car will put a smile on your face more than cars which cost twice as much.

It is. It has a great engine and is a small light car. People vastly underrate them but after taking one for a drive round country lanes, this car will put a smile on your face more than cars which cost twice as much.

i guess peoples interpretations of whats mental to drive differ i guess. :p

as i said, lovely little car.

20160725_101748.jpg

Bought some skechers last week but the memory foam in em was defective i think as it kept a crease where about 2in away from where ur toes are towards the middle which was annoying so took em back for refund as the women did say the right foot one was the display one so and at the time i just thought it was a wrinkle in my sock that i coudlnt get rid of. Anyhow took em back and got refund sorted and notice that after looking online i had well my brother paid far too much for em as i they were £48 from wynsors shoes. But when i went online i saw em for £34 with £5 delivery from SportsDirect. Gotta say that was a good saving of tenner. And these ones dont have that annoying crease defect in the memory foam as these look like they were never worn in a shop as in came direct from warehouse. Delivery was fantastic with ordering sat and coming mon morning.

So anyhow the shoe were as i bought em for something comfy to go out with if i need shoes but didnt want to wear normal shoes so i hope i can get in pubs or somit if i need to or anywhere where they say no trainers lol. They look smart enough so i cant see why id be stopped.

Skechers Equalizer Persistent size 12s. Bought them mainly as they actually fit as i have a wide and high front foot shape. Most others are far too narrow especially proper shoes so shopping for em are a nightmare.

The strange thing is on SD website they had what i ordered for £34 and a identical shoe black/black for £42 but that was a pre order one but same shoe. I have no idea why either.

8ap6ANp.jpg

Well the little Abarth is 6 seconds faster than a Porsche Boxster S and 13 seconds faster than a Lotus Elise SC round Nurburgring so they did something right when they made this car. 36 seconds faster than the 408bhp BMW X6 xDrive50i.

Only 22 seconds slower than a Ford Mustang GT Mark 6

Back
Top Bottom