Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

WP_20160723_10_29_35_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20160723_09_23_02_Pro_highres.jpg

New handbag?

Well I suppose its the equivalent of a handbag with a huge rubber fist in it, gonna ruin your day!

Lovely little car, enjoy.

Looks like you got the press review car too :D

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/abarth/595-competizione

Lol, not sure if its the same one or not, its been on a private plate since then and now on different plates again so wouldn't know, it seems to be a reasonably rare colour choice though.

e: in fact no its not, that ones the competizione which has an extra 20bhp more than mine. Not like a handbag needs anymore though, its pretty mental to drive as it is.

Well I suppose its the equivalent of a handbag with a huge rubber fist in it, gonna ruin your day!

Lol, not sure if its the same one or not, its been on a private plate since then and now on different plates again so wouldn't know, it seems to be a reasonably rare colour choice though.

e: in fact no its not, that ones the competizione which has an extra 20bhp more than mine. Not like a handbag needs anymore though, its pretty mental to drive as it is.

Great car. I have a friend who races for a living and he owns ferraris and other exotic super cars as well as your car. He says he drives that one the most as it's the most fun esp on country roads. He says you just can't go fast enough in the super cars and they are better for track days. So enjoy :)

Great car. I have a friend who races for a living and he owns ferraris and other exotic super cars as well as your car. He says he drives that one the most as it's the most fun esp on country roads. He says you just can't go fast enough in the super cars and they are better for track days. So enjoy :)

I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did on the test drive. I've been putting it off for years and then my old motor started making funny noises friday night. I'm ****ing sick of it and just said to the missus i'll be on autotrader first thing tomorrow.

Spotted this one in the exact colours I wanted at a reasonable price within good driving distance. Tried to convince myself to be really critical of it on the test drive and look for any sort of fault I could to talk myself out of buying it.

I'm not kidding, I couldn't find anything apart from the clutch is really high which gave me a bit of knee pain after driving it back yesterday, but that's gone now. I really do love it and regret not buying 5 years ago.

Although an added downside is it attracts a lot of attention, we had a trip out to the coast today and it got a bit too much attention, got stared at quite a bit and its not the quietest which just attracts more attention. Still I'll learn to deal with it i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom