Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I bought a big box to put the contents of the small boxes in.

Bits for a Big Box

stevecarrell-the-office.gif

IMG-20240818-123955.jpg

IMG-20240818-124735.jpg

New Samsung Frost free Fridge Freezer, mainly posting this as was a bargain and the offer is still on until the 31st,

use code - SAVE150 - Brings it down to £349 inc free delv

And then use this promotional link for free 5 years parts and labour warranty - https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/

I've only had mine on for 24 hours but seems to be working well, inverter was noisey for first few hours due to having to cool the fridge down for the first time but now it's purring like a kitten.

It is Wifi enabled so you can add the fridge to the Samsung Smart Things app and monitor cost of running, check temp, check door is closed, and enable AI energy saving mode, it also has alarm for leaving the door open and low temp.

Last edited:
IMG-20240818-123955.jpg

IMG-20240818-124735.jpg

New Samsung Frost free Fridge Freezer, mainly posting this as was a bargain and the offer is still on until the 31st,

use code - SAVE150 - Brings it down to £349 inc free delv

And then use this promotional link for free 5 years parts and labour warranty - https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/

I've only had mine on for 24 hours but seems to be working well, inverter was noisey for first few hours due to having to cool the fridge down for the first time but now it's purring like a kitten.

It is Wifi enabled so you can add the fridge to the Samsung Smart Things app and monitor cost of running, check temp, check door is closed, and enable AI energy saving mode, it also has alarm for leaving the door open and low temp.
Looks impressive. Can you clarify this from the product description:

And the streamlined water dispenser* adds a little chic.

I can't find the *part that it links to. Plus elsewhere in the details it says 'water dispenser: no'. Any pointers?

Looks impressive. Can you clarify this from the product description:

I can't find the *part that it links to. Plus elsewhere in the details it says 'water dispenser: no'. Any pointers?

No water dispenser on this model, wouldn't really go for that unless it's plumbed in and filtered, I just use Brita Filtered jug in the summer months and then put away for winter.

No water dispenser on this model, wouldn't really go for that unless it's plumbed in and filtered, I just use Brita Filtered jug in the summer months and then put away for winter.
I do agree, is just the missus is keen on an integrated chilled solution. Strange they say it has one in the blurb, but there clearly isn't one in any of the photos, so thank you for confirming

Back
Top Bottom