Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

IMG-3438.jpg

Nice, I’ve been rocking this stock on my .22 AR for years and I love it. Rifle is just long enough for it to remain legal with it fully compacted though - double check that before you stick it on!
Yeah it's definitely nice stock for more compact style, legally though nothing to worry about as it's a airsoft gas rifle

Bought a couple of 5 meters Telescopic Ladder to test if suitable for my DIY stuff and OMG, wobble more than a boat trip....

I am a big guy so I am expected the extendable ladder to flex a little but they flex so much the middle is going to touch the wall if I have my tools with me :0

I love Anker stuff, still have the very first USB power bank they made years ago.

They definitely moved away from race to the bottom with prices and onto quality products

:(

Bought a couple of 5 meters Telescopic Ladder to test if suitable for my DIY stuff and OMG, wobble more than a boat trip....

I am a big guy so I am expected the extendable ladder to flex a little but they flex so much the middle is going to touch the wall if I have my tools with me :0
I’m moving soon and won’t have room for normal ladders. I use them perhaps once a year but they are useful when I do need them. These have always looked a good solution to the problem.

Are you suggesting they are unusable? :(

Last edited:
At 5m they flex way too much for doing anything useful, without tools and just my body weight they flex so much you would not want to be high up both being send back. I think a short 3m would be more stable, also there are many version of these with stronger built, I got the cheap stuff to try out.

When I am up to the last 3 steps it reminds me of the movie Crouching tiger hidden dagger where people using bamboo as spring platforms …. Yesterday we even have some strong breeze for the leaf blowing effects.

Last edited:
I’m moving soon and won’t have room for normal ladders. I use them perhaps once a year but they are useful when I do need them. These have always looked a good solution to the problem.

Are you suggesting they are unusable? :(

I had a set of Workman ones (i think the brand was Workman). They went up to around 6m i think and i used them on the guttering of a double storey house. As above they're a little bendy, but i never had any actual issues with them.

I'm sure when i bought them they did a range of quality but struggling to find them now.

For reference i'm 6'3 and ~105kg so certainly not small/light

EDIT - No. The brand was WORHAN, they do an A/B/C line depending on quality/rating

Last edited:
German brand with EN 131 rating, I am sure they will be better
When you can only see their prices by logging in you know it won’t be cheap, but for safety you can’t skimp

I had a set of Workman ones (i think the brand was Workman). They went up to around 6m i think and i used them on the guttering of a double storey house. As above they're a little bendy, but i never had any actual issues with them.

I'm sure when i bought them they did a range of quality but struggling to find them now.

For reference i'm 6'3 and ~105kg so certainly not small/light

EDIT - No. The brand was WORHAN, they do an A/B/C line depending on quality/rating

I'm going to be in need of some ladders as the new house has wooden window frames so will need maintaining. So it's either paying someone to do the work when it comes about or 'investing' in some ladders which will come in handy for other jobs, would just need decent ones so I don't fall to my death.

I'm caveating all this with just because i didn't fall to my death doesn't mean other OCUK posters won't!

I think if you have the space, i'd always go 3 piece aluminium if given the choice again. Sometimes it was a bit of a pain getting them to fold back in, and one side would slide down and not the other so it was a bit of a faff vs just grabbing a single ladder and sliding it up/down.

However if storage is an issue, those Worhan ones were decent.

Bought an engagement ring and proposed yesterday, thankfully my viewpoint of it'll be a definite yes considering we bought a house together last year was accurate.

Apparently she knew something was up when I uncharacteristically wanted to view a sunset from a nice viewpoint.

Congratulations on a life of misery happiness :D

Back
Top Bottom