Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Bought this today...

6aO2D8R.png

Never again, tastes so bad, i had a few sips and poured the rest down the sink
I thought it was just a blue coloured Pepsi but it's not, it had hints of soap, flowers, citrus, cinnamon, probably got a nice clean plug hole now though
It does look like some rebottled drain cleaner. :eek:

I bought a new inner tube for my daughters bike, a few medical replacement stock items, a belt glove dispenser and last night I got my first medal(!), not really anything I specifically did but it was for providing ambulance and/or coastguard support during the event (so doing my job basically :-P)
1725613982983.png

My trusty Tassimo T65 started leaking water internally last weekend after nearly 14 years of service. I desperately want to try and repair it as it's a great little machine, but I still want one I can actually use in the meantime or if it's unrepairable. A new Tassimo MyWay 2 was £90 with some drinks included, but then I saw this one on Facebook Marketplace 10 mins away for £30, and they threw in a couple of unopened Tassimo packs (a latte and a Cadbury hot chocolate):

jm0QlVpl.jpg

All working fine, doesn't look like it's been heavily used and if I'm able to get my old one working again I can probably sell this for what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom