Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I guessed it wouldn't be real :cry:

Went to a fancy dress party as Action Man and a serving police officer kept turning my rifle barrel down when I rested against the wall, which encouraged me to do it even more :cry:

I've never seen any long arms at any ranges stored muzzle down. I don't think that individual knew what they were doing. You do not want the weight of the firearm resting onto the muzzle. You also increase the risk of a barrel blockage if out in the field.

Last edited:
I've never seen any long arms at any ranges stored muzzle down. I don't think that individual knew what they were doing. You do not want the weight of the firearm resting onto the muzzle. You also increase the risk of a barrel blockage if out in the field.

You'll have to ask PC OCD who claimed that and was also a parttime TA and was probably employed by the MET :D
I've never questioned it or had the need to.

Did check just now and a few sites stated the muzzle is facing towards the ground when in storage.

Last edited:
You'll have to ask PC OCD who claimed that and was also a parttime TA and was probably employed by the MET :D
I've never questioned it or had the need to.

Did check just now and a few sites stated the muzzle is facing towards the ground when in storage.
Just had a look too. Looks to be for longer term storage where there are concerns about oils flowing from the barrel into the action, impacting firing pins, gumming up internal mechanisms, damaging wood furniture etc. if stored muzzle up. Makes total sense in contexts where you might not be able to give each firearm careful individual treatment, like in the police etc.
Interesting, thank you!

Just had a look too. Looks to be for longer term storage where there are concerns about oils flowing from the barrel into the action, impacting firing pins, gumming up internal mechanisms, damaging wood furniture etc. if stored muzzle up. Makes total sense in contexts where you might not be able to give each firearm careful individual treatment, like in the police etc.
Interesting, thank you!

No worries.
I've learnt something as well.

prs_se_s_by_saiper_di4hxbz-pre.jpg

New guitar
Lovely colour on that what amp are you playing on ?

That's the machine that replaced my Tassimo T40 machine. I have to say I was worried about the newer product being inferior, but in fact I am very happy with it.

It's noticeably quieter than my T65 and the extra options for temp, strength etc are nice, but I still have a soft spot for my old one which had the LCD display and cup light. This one is working a treat though and my kitchen counters are dry so I suppose I shouldn't complain. :D

6mGIl0i.jpg

Got this MSI USB 6E wifi adapter for an old Dell laptop with 7th gen Intel i5 I use and abuse for DLs. Now I'm on 900Mb the laptop can't keep up with its s old AC based card. Maxes at about 500meg.

Installed it on the door with a USB extension lead and now bam..... Juicy speeds over WiFi. Gotta love Usenet.

GY9UcMa.jpg

I'm really digging that desk pad... Where's it from?
Someone likes it then :D

It’s a GMK Dots R2 desk mat. When I bought the dots key caps I bought one of every desk mat they had, so that when they got worn out I could replace.

Ocuk sell mats and caps so I’ll PM you a link.

Are you Timmy Mallett :D
I was thinking more Su Pollard myself :D

Back
Top Bottom