Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Sorry to hear that, all the best to you.
And it was a genuine question as I did then go and check how many MBs were in a Gb!
Thanks - overly tired and grumpy, it's a tough day.

10Gbe = 10Gigabits per second, so 1250MB/s.

I get tripped up by always working in Base2, which now of course 'they' use Gibe and MiB/s. OK when you're dealing with sizes in this region but if you're planning to migrate 0.5PiB to Azure (a mistake a colleague has just made) the gap and impact on costs is huge (for example). 0.5PiB being about 25TB. *Brain Melts*.

Yamaha HS7 speakers for my PC

iuxXnNz.jpeg
dQ1XcFg.jpeg

Hopefully they fit on my desk okay :D

13 inches tall
12 inches deep with the heatsink
8.3inches wide

my desks only 31x63

Last edited:
They look fab! May need. Erm.
190 per speaker and you'll need a 3.5mm stereo to dual mono TRS, or 3.5mm stereo to XLR in connect them to a PC

Sounds amazing though, instruments even at youtube sound quality sound like they are in the room

Absolutely 0 hiss with them connected directly to my soundcards unbalanced 3.5mm stereo output.
Amps in the speakers are totally silent, can only tell theyre switched on from the led

Even with the speakers set to their min volume and windows at 30% volume they are still kinda loud in my small apartment :O

Might have to start using headphones when watching youtube etc late in the evening

Last edited:
After nearly two years of looking for a decent set that weren't crazy money, I finally found a set that were a little less crazy money. Adaptive LED headlights for my M3.

IMG-0115.jpg

I do love the icons.

I hope your modules play fairly I had a reasonable headache plumbing mine in, but I have to admit the rear LCIs were more painful....

which wiring loom did you go for?

I have an LCI with LED lights already, they are a straight swap and will just require coding.

Nice, I spent a small fortune on the kafas camera setup to find out my existing roadsign jobbie did the same job.

Your next upgrade should be ceramics, costly but utterly transforming, if only for the total lack of brake dust!!

Nice, I spent a small fortune on the kafas camera setup to find out my existing roadsign jobbie did the same job.

Your next upgrade should be ceramics, costly but utterly transforming, if only for the total lack of brake dust!!
Luckily I already have KAFAS. Should be straight forward I hope!

I have looked at ceramics, but mega money and I don't mind the stock setup plus I do occasional track days. If I did upgrade the brakes I'd probably go with Alcon. But then again I've tried to keep the car as OEM as possible (only other mod is the GTS flash).

Expensive week off work.

Bought some bar stools, they're made for a higher bar, so need to cut the legs a little!

pYUGtIW.png

Also bought an Xbox, my wife has been getting bored and fancied something to play games, i tried a Retro console thing, but she didn't like that. I then got Gamepass and a controller thing to turn a phone into a console, but the resolution didn't size great and she struggled reading text. All that research made me miss gaming and i'd sold my Series X before coming to Spain so picked one up since i'd already done the whole 2yr Game Pass upgrade thing. Not entirely sure when i'll play it though as never seem to have spare time these days!

HzWFSFK.png

Also got this little guy

oZ7Eiey.png

CUA2Z2j.png

Much floof. Much 'tood.

Follows me around the house watching what I'm doing. Like dogcat. :D

Awesome. Ours is currently alternating between being cuddled and hiding. If we pick him up he's really happy to be held, but then as soon as we put him down he legs it for somewhere hidden. Only got him Saturday though and with another cat and dog in the house i can't say i blame him as only around 8 weeks old and was found abandoned on the street.

Last edited:
Awesome. Ours is currently alternating between being cuddled and hiding. If we pick him up he's really happy to be held, but then as soon as we put him down he legs it for somewhere hidden. Only got him Saturday though and with another cat and dog in the house i can't say i blame him as only around 8 weeks old and was found abandoned on the street.
Awww. Ours was hiding under the sofa a lot, mainly as soon as everybody left the room. As soon as someone she knew came back in, she came back out again. It's taken about a week to settle her down, yours will probs take longer with other pets, ours is the only pet in the house. It's good she likes cuddles, it's so much easier to bond with a cat when they can tolerate you :D

Back
Top Bottom