Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Cool, thanks. Think I'll give it a miss as I never use anything other than a phone, and I just sign in with that anyway.

Yeah. It’s mainly useful for multiple devices with the added benefit of 5Ghz WiFi, always have the VPN enabled for all things attached and adblock.

If you just have your phone and stay in your room and you use VPN on the phone then it’s not much benefit.

I got it to get past the Captive Portal so I can hook up a chromecast to the hotel TV….but I can’t get access to the TV in this hotel it made the reason getting it redundant lol. At least I got my laptop, iPad L, steam deck and phone connected.

Yeah. It’s mainly useful for multiple devices with the added benefit of 5Ghz WiFi, always have the VPN enabled for all things attached and adblock.

If you just have your phone and stay in your room and you use VPN on the phone then it’s not much benefit.

I got it to get past the Captive Portal so I can hook up a chromecast to the hotel TV….but I can’t get access to the TV in this hotel it made the reason getting it redundant lol. At least I got my laptop, iPad L, steam deck and phone connected.

Now that you mention a Chromecast, that's a possible use case for us.

Dammit :p

The tech pack is taking shape slowly:

9KHmfpT.png

Back
Top Bottom