Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Got the G5 Gaming mobo from them and the same CPU, will run at 4.5 with default voltage - Enjoy!

Rgb ram? Lol i think i thought id seen it all

Razer recently acquired Nextbit, so expect to see Android phones with RGB speaker vents, RGB USB ports, RGB fingerprint sensors, RGB power buttons, Micro Cherry MX switches, RGB edge lighting, RGB LEDs for the RGB notification LED.

Caporegime
Same, loft full of cases, space in front room and films available on demand around home

Yep...actually getting up and choosing a disc...then inserting a disc...and waiting for it to load...and taking the disc out and putting it back in its case and then that case collecting dust and taking up space...

Does not compute!:p

Funnily enough I have a Synology server, but it doesn't seem to be powerful enough to run Plex or Emby :( I also have no DVD drive to rip the DVD's lol.

Get a Dell T20 ,An external blurry USB 3 drive and sort your digital life out ! :p

Why do you need plex?

You can stream digital content to numerous devices around the house...you can stream to your mobile phone via the internet...your home movie collection.

DVD's? get with the times!

What's a DVD? :p

Caporegime
At least when your media server dies, some of us will still be able to watch dvds , lol

You still have the discs....

I have a Media Server 16TB and this server is backed up to a backup server 16 TB

I have all my home movies (family photos etc..) on bother servers and these are then backed up to the cloud.

I also have my CD collection ripped to FLAC on said media server but these are not accessed as much now I have spotify etc...

Back
Top Bottom