Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
How times have changed. The days they used to be waiting near the door. Has the postie been?

Tell me about it, the days of queuing outside the shop for releases of games at midnight are over! lol

He has it for the xbox but at £6.99 you cant go wrong and will keep him entertained for many hours

Steam shows I played 504 hours of that game and I know that lot of new content was added from the time I stopped. Im scared to go look incase I add another 500 hours lol. :p

I'm not a great fan of the game but this maybe because i always played it on xbox, I am always a PC gamer and much like the keyboard and mouse over controller.

V F

V F

Soldato
Tell me about it, the days of queuing outside the shop for releases of games at midnight are over! lol

He has it for the xbox but at £6.99 you cant go wrong and will keep him entertained for many hours

Fond memories those were. I remember pre-ordering two PC games back in 2002 phoning in then the next day walking down from college on the lunch break to pick them up.

As good as downloading games fast these days, the build up of waiting for physical copies was better. I think that is why I still try and get the special boxed editions with art books and other goodies.

Caporegime
Fond memories those were. I remember pre-ordering two PC games back in 2002 phoning in then the next day walking down from college on the lunch break to pick them up.

As good as downloading games fast these days, the build up of waiting for physical copies was better. I think that is why I still try and get the special boxed editions with art books and other goodies.

And no good living in rural areas. It took me three weeks to download GTA V. In the old days I could have gone on bought on day of release :(

Soldato

I know what you mean, I ordered Diablo reaper of souls from a site, it came and all i needed was the key, the disk is still sitting in the box and never even removed as i downloaded it online once i put the key in to activate it

Soldato
Interesting how they managed to do a 4K transfer as it's an animation not a film, and so they will be limited by the source artwork the original reels were made from (as opposed to limited by the reels as would be for a live action film).

Anyone know?

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom