Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

V F

V F

Soldato
Some leaky hose to water the new rockery, sorry you can't see much but it is under the rocks and weed suppressant. The orange tap, green connector and black hose are all new.

leakyhose1a.jpg

Andi.

Peckham Spring?

Soldato
Yeah, well most pre-2010 drives at least. Found an old 5.25" PATA removable bay/caddy in a box so figured I would add it to my spare gaming/editing Windows 10 rig, and backup all the old PATA drives I have lying around, only problem is it had no PATA ports. This should solve that once dropped into one of the spare PCI-X slots though :)

Commissario
^I think I've still got one of those TX2's in my emergency spares box (unless it got thrown out with the voodoo 2 last time I cleared out).
Handy for adding drives to systems back in the day when 2x IDE channels was the most that motherboards tended to come with :)

Last edited:
Associate
A snack for tonight.
BNFEdeh.jpg

Not normally into autobiographies, makings of etc, but this was too tempting for 50p.

CdJ370G.jpg

& this to send to a mate in the Navy. Should be interesting if they check this on base ;)

hKL36cu.jpg

Soldato
New favourite lens.

Is this the previous one? Isn't there a mk3 now?

Edit - sorry no I was thinking of the 16-35.

I'm considering the Sigma 35 1.4 for cost reasons as I could only afford that or the Canon mki which the sigma seems to beat. (generally)

Anyway enjoy. Presume this is for your weddings?

Caporegime
Is this the previous one? Isn't there a mk3 now?

Edit - sorry no I was thinking of the 16-35.

I'm considering the Sigma 35 1.4 for cost reasons as I could only afford that or the Canon mki which the sigma seems to beat. (generally)

Anyway enjoy. Presume this is for your weddings?

The Sigma is great but the Canon beats it for lack of CA, I can justify it because correctly CA takes time, and lack of CA means it saves me time, plus I'm a believer in having the best tool for the job and the 35L mkii by all tests and reviews is the best 35mm on the market. Best bang for buck? Not even close but it is the best 35mm.

Back
Top Bottom