Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New electric shaver..for sheer handiness, never had an electric one before, and really amazed by how good at is.

Shaver_zpsmbssqfxx.jpg

Soldato
Here's what it really looks like.

lBHfC3S.jpeg

Of course, that's still a lot but that original picture is such a misrepresentation.

There should really be a can of diet coke/pepsi/whatever your favourite diet beverage is up there as well.

LOl yes, with a tooth being dipped in and out of them ;) For that acid effect.
Watch the magic as the tooth simply disappears.

Caporegime
Picked up a tiny PC for my 6 year old son. It's a good little machine from 2010. 4GB ram, 300GB HDD, Atom processor, runs Windows 10 very smoothly. Comes with a VESA mounting so you can attach it to the back of a monitor.

Aviary_Photo_131368767843846093.png

Aviary_Photo_131368768089719605.png

I'll replace the hard drive with an SSD later, just to give it a little more kick.

:)

Soldato
Here's what it really looks like.

lBHfC3S.jpeg

Of course, that's still a lot but that original picture is such a misrepresentation.

There should really be a can of diet coke/pepsi/whatever your favourite diet beverage is up there as well.
The coke and redbull cans in that picture are far smaller and the other drinks are different ones...;)

And someone also said this about that small coke can
It’s not a Coke a Cola though it’s an American rip off of Dr Pepper called DR B.

Soldato
Picked up a tiny PC for my 6 year old son. It's a good little machine from 2010. 4GB ram, 300GB HDD, Atom processor, runs Windows 10 very smoothly. Comes with a VESA mounting so you can attach it to the back of a monitor.

I'll replace the hard drive with an SSD later, just to give it a little more kick.

:)
ran one of those as a HTPC once. not a bad little machine.

Caporegime
Ugh, all that sugar. It's the same as seeing all these guys go to Starbucks every morning with their horribly oversugared 'coffees'. Low test numales galore.

V F

V F

Soldato
Had a Logitech G633 Artemis headset, didnt like the way it sits on the head and the USB cable is incredibly unreliable.

This came today, very happy chappy. Siberia 800. No more wires and easily swap for batteries. Was playing Rocket League today, quite a long session with friends on teamspeak. Swapped out battery and turned it back on, all still connected to PC, game and teamspeak without any fiddling.

800.jpg
!

View on the sound for games?

Back
Top Bottom