Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Had a memory foam pillow few years back. Persevered for months but got sick of it and put them in the spare room (sorry guests!). They're just too thick and heavy, a decent goose down pillow or even synthetic down is better for bed.

Associate

1990 Golf GTi 8v, pick it up on Saturday cant wait!

That does look very, very tidy. Enjoy it!!

One of the best cars I ever owned was a '84 Golf GTi 8v 2 door in Mars Red with Pirelli P Slot Alloys. I later had a 16v in Oak Green with the big bumpers, but preferred the previous 8v over it.

Soldato
Not purchased as such but removed these today :) (they are about 2mm diameter)
Hysterocrates sp cameroon wild caught female, very angry very mean and one of the most potent venoms in tarantula's.

61Vwlwu.jpg

Given a few years they wil turn into this (I did try to spoiler it for the southern pansies but the tags dont work)

Qj7QqLn.jpg

That sounds like a dangerous amount of highly venomous and angry spiders!

Where is the nearest fire? :D

Soldato
Mine didn't fall out much, it's more that the seal in my ear canal was very fragile so a slight movement and the seal breaks leading to very tinny sound. Also the positioning of the right headphone was a pain for me, it made it rub against my ear which after an hour or so on a flight would end up a bit sore.

How does one go about getting custom moulds made? Love my IE8s but would love to look into this. Stopped wearing my Bluebud X when out running because they always pop out.

Soldato
How does one go about getting custom moulds made? Love my IE8s but would love to look into this. Stopped wearing my Bluebud X when out running because they always pop out.

Have a look here. That's the company I used. You need to factor in the cost of having the impressions taken, I had mine done locally and I think they were £30.

Soldato
Have a look here. That's the company I used. You need to factor in the cost of having the impressions taken, I had mine done locally and I think they were £30.

Much obliged; did you contact someone locally yourself or do they do it for you?

Oh and are they only then usable on one pair of earphones? Would love to be able to interchange them between my IE8i and Bluebud X.

Soldato
The people at Ultimate Ears made the arrangements for me. A short while after I placed they order they called me and gave me some options for locations and times to get the impressions done. I had mine done at Specsavers and I paid them directly for them.

They're usable on just one pair of earphones unless the other pair is exactly the same shape and size as the sleeves are moulded around the earphones and they sit quite a way into the sleeves. They're not moulded into them and you can remove the earphones if you want.

Soldato
A little Yamaha speaker to go with my Soundbar... It sounds superb considering it's size.....

sz8uw7.jpg

Caporegime
Interesting how it has the Apple early 00s style to it or something inspired from the Harmon Kardon soundstick speakers?

Yeah it has hollow, reinforced corners (or as they call it, "air cushion technology") which I think looks pretty cool. Gives it a glass sort of look. Certainly different from the usual matte black cases I used to have. :)

Back
Top Bottom