Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Thanks all :) Finally ended up with the property I dreamed of after 20+ years on the property ladder. I'm near Chilham, surrounded by woodland (and plenty of wildlife).

Garage/workshop is the only thing that needs sorting out, it's scruffy and tired but will do for now. House itself has been looked after and had the extension added 17 years ago. It comes with a well documented history (including a rent book from 1901/2).

We're still unpacking and working out where to put everything. Still waiting for orders to turn up, furniture for my study etc. fridge only came yesterday, but we're getting there.

Few pics for you..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Couple of interior shots..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Soldato
Thanks all :) Finally ended up with the property I dreamed of after 20+ years on the property ladder. I'm near Chilham, surrounded by woodland (and plenty of wildlife).

Garage/workshop is the only thing that needs sorting out, it's scruffy and tired but will do for now. House itself has been looked after and had the extension added 17 years ago. It comes with a well documented history (including a rent book from 1901/2).

We're still unpacking and working out where to put everything. Still waiting for orders to turn up, furniture for my study etc. fridge only came yesterday, but we're getting there.

Few pics for you..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Lovely house. Enjoy.

Soldato

I'm in Boughton Aluph just down the Canterbury Road from you. I like Chilham very much. All that countryside and an amazingly cute village centre too. Congrats on the house purchase.

Soldato

Few pics for you..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very nice house.

Soldato

Few pics for you..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lovely house!

My Google maps skills have found you! :p

Associate
I'm in Boughton Aluph just down the Canterbury Road from you. I like Chilham very much. All that countryside and an amazingly cute village centre too. Congrats on the house purchase.

I am down just near Ashford, so a little further down the road from both of you :D

Soldato
Got a bit spendy. Had the basic one of these and it's great machine - decided to upgrade cos. If you're vaguely interested see here. If that kettle was enough to give people the rage I imagine this will be similar :/

IMG_1862.JPG.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom