Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Delkin Fat Gecko Triple Suction cup mount

Just need to find something around the £50 mark to record audio now as you get nothing but wind noise with the camera mounted externally

Blimey, don't you worry about something kicking up and smashing all that expensive glass? Let us know what you find to record the audio as I suspect it troubles a lot of people. When I used to mess around with my GoPro on the car it was such an annoyance that I never solved.

Man of Honour
Blimey, don't you worry about something kicking up and smashing all that expensive glass? Let us know what you find to record the audio as I suspect it troubles a lot of people. When I used to mess around with my GoPro on the car it was such an annoyance that I never solved.

Need to grab a lens hood. The hope is the combo of lens hood + cheap UV filter is enough to protect the glass. Having a really quick look I'm going to have to spend a little more than £50 but it's looking like an Olympus WS-853 paired with an external mic mounted either in the engine bay or boot for audio

Soldato
Need to grab a lens hood. The hope is the combo of lens hood + cheap UV filter is enough to protect the glass. Having a really quick look I'm going to have to spend a little more than £50 but it's looking like an Olympus WS-853 paired with an external mic mounted either in the engine bay or boot for audio
A filter ain't going to do squat against a fast moving stone.

What's the intended use for this setup?

Soldato
Got a pair of Salomon X Ultra Mid 2 GTX from Cotswold Outdoor, on a bit of a sale as it looks like they're brining out a new version.

They are unbelievably comfortable!

3TcDQEE.jpg

I've got these in black - Hands down the most comfortable boots I've ever worn! So good I bought another pair when I ruined my first pair by soaking them in detergent after doing Tough Mudder :p :D

Only bad thing about them is the laces - They're sort of elastic so they come undone easier than normal laces - Also, on my current pair the material around the laces have come apart... Might be time for another pair :p

Soldato
External and internal footage from trackdays/Santa Pod etc
Good luck with the external. Potential for damage is extremely high. Loads of second hand gopros out there, they're almost disposable.

In fact I'd be surprised if you're allowed trackside with that on the outside of the car.

Man of Honour
Good luck with the external. Potential for damage is extremely high. Loads of second hand gopros out there, they're almost disposable.

In fact I'd be surprised if you're allowed trackside with that on the outside of the car.

Damage potential can't be that bad the likes of the /DRIVE network use similar mounts to hang more expensive bodies and glass off the side of cars than a 1300D and kit lens. If the reality of it is nowhere will let me record external then its no big deal and its still cost less than a second hand GoPro would have cost me

POB

POB

Soldato
20170815_092148.jpg

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yeah anker make really good quality products and they are always priced really well. I have lots of cables and a couple of battery packs from them and all of them are brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom