Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bargain ! I am looking for the micro one, just because it is smaller.

What Gimble did you get?

I've got the DJI Osmo mobile but i might sell it and put the money towards the Zhiyun crane 2, however, as i'm going to Bangkok in 5 weeks, i'm wondering whether i might find something over there and just keep the osmo for my gopro or something. Decisions decisions!

Soldato
I bought a keyboard for my Dreamcast. This is a highly sensible purchase with many practical uses, with literally a whole one of my games supporting it. I can now play Worms Armageddon like I would be able to if I had it on PC! Which I do! And is lucky as the manual doesn't list the control scheme for the Dreamcast Keyboard, but fortunately it mirrors the PC control scheme which I know like the back of my hand!

LdL69LCh.jpg.png

Fc6x1iRh.jpg.png

nxw7vPbh.jpg.png

Soldato
Things like having to use the mouse to select yes to a pop-up box drove me insane... I like keyboard shortcuts and OSX misses many that Windows has

I know this was a while ago now but usually when you get a pop up box with two options on a Mac, one will be blue (the 'yes' option) and enter will do that. The other one (the 'no' or 'cancel') option can usually be done with cmd & .

Commissario
I had a few things arrive this last week.
First up some shiny discs :)
2017_8_bits_blus.jpg

And a big box of mystery, what could be inside it?
2017_8_what1.jpg

2017_8_what2.jpg

2017_8_what3.jpg

2017_8_what4.jpg

2017_8_what5.jpg

2017_8_what6.jpg

Not bad, it was an offer from Forbidden Planet where you got 36 pop vinyl's for £100, with only 9 known for certain.
I worked out that all I needed were 4 from the remaining 19 to be ones I liked (or would be suitable for presents) to break even.

Caporegime
Have you seen the price of them?:eek:
Besides which I don't really collect the Pop Vinyl's myself (I've got a grand total of 5 I bought myself) :)

Hence the … dot dot dot :p

I only buy what I REALLY want, only have 7 so far (Link x 2), Stormtrooper, Vader, Solid Snake, Elsa and Anna. I want SOO many of them, the quality of them are miles ahead of POP.

Soldato
During a 9-hour round-trip to darkest North Wales I bought this little gal:
jyzqVm4l.jpg
xH9vf39l.jpg
T3wJS89l.jpg

She's going to be a highly trained assistance dog and, so far, has the perfect temperament for it.

Back
Top Bottom