Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Apple have you now. They got me in 2013. There's no going back.

It was either that or a pro book but a few people at work have Surface books and I don't like the uneven weight of it and Windows 10 with all its crap just annoys me no end having to spend ages disabling stuff and changing settings. I'm liking macOS so far though. Just need to get used to key shortcuts and the trackpad clicking.

Caporegime
It was either that or a pro book but a few people at work have Surface books and I don't like the uneven weight of it and Windows 10 with all its crap just annoys me no end having to spend ages disabling stuff and changing settings. I'm liking macOS so far though. Just need to get used to key shortcuts and the trackpad clicking.

When I migrated 10 years ago now, it look me about 5days. Once you are used to the short cuts like alt + 4 for selective screen shot or 3 fingers swipe for multi virtual desktop, you wonder why you never switch earlier.

Soldato
You do know how fishing works, right?

//Fair play @Maccapacca, looks good dude!

Sigh, do you think i am stupid or something, where did i say i don't know how fishing works.

But putting fish that have been snatched from the sea and been put through extremely stressful conditions, into a glass box is ok?

Here we go, listen i don't like the pic end of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Sigh, do you think i am stupid or something, where did i say i don't know how fishing works.

Who said you were stupid? Fishing by its very nature means hooking fish in the mouth.

Here we go, listen i don't like the pic end of.

Fair enough. I absolutely hate cruelty to animals but these creatures will live on to fight another day.

Back
Top Bottom