Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Got these today, saw one of japanese friends playing Yomawari and decided to see if there was a English version and there is, it looks cute, but it gets pretty dark pretty quick. Has positive reviews and it's sequel comes out in a few weeks.

And... there is Saku Saku which is a steal for £12 for a 10-30 hour game.

y1PCvqh.png

Girls at school, in bikinis. Perfectly normal... :|

Caporegime
Yeah very easy, all it is, is the digital code that comes with the Blu-ray, has to be iTunes compatible though.

Would you like a link to the website? It’s in $ though so only works with a US iTunes account.

So cheap though, cost me $6 for Spider-Man home coming and $5 for Wonder Woman, both 4K. :)

Can you trust me the website please.

Soldato
I would have done a claim for my Sigma lens too after getting sand trapped in the barrel but the repair was £98.99 so not worth it.
For any claim, you have to put that in balance with the premium increase next year
(several recent OP's in Home Cinema, after advice on insurance replacements, did not seem to consider that)

Soldato
Got a carbine kit and 50rd magazine for my TM glock 17.
Used it on my last game at rift/ridge and it was a lot of fun as my main weapon.
Carbine.jpg

Soldato
Wanted some bluetooth "sport" headphones..

FsOM2AR.jpg

Initial thoughts are these q30 are pretty darn good for sub £25.

Comfortable, secure fit (lots of sized buds and hooks included). Paired to my Fiio x1 2nd Gen fine, playing back flac. Sound is good and clear, a little elevated bass but not by too much. Good separation.

Too soon to quote on the battery life.

Soldato
airsoft is more fun when its not spray and pray. when i had my gbb mp7 I only used to carry ~2000 bb's. I used to play exclusively in The Mall.

Ah wow, you carried a hell load of ammo then me, was it a full game none stop? My local CQB is maybe 20-30 per game, I carry 570 BB's in 4 P90 Magazines, 3 Mid-Caps, 1 Low-Cap. I refill after each game depending how much I fired.

Soldato
Ah wow, you carried a hell load of ammo then me, was it a full game none stop? My local CQB is maybe 20-30 per game, I carry 570 BB's in 4 P90 Magazines, 3 Mid-Caps, 1 Low-Cap. I refill after each game depending how much I fired.

one too many 0's. Should have been 200.

2000 for a GBB would have been so many mags I wouldnt have been able to run!

Soldato
Turn table upgrade, managed to snag a bargain on a 1210GR in mint condition, saving some £500. Will be transferring the warranty over next week.

Nice upgrade on what I had previously, very noticeable.

4hyfRSb.jpg

GZllaY9.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
bought some phones...unfortunately one of them was fake, but already sourced a replacement. the fake one is obviously going back. don't know what the seller was thinking.
the counterfeit is surprisingly well made, but side-by-side with the real deal, it's rather obvious.
you can even see differences on the box, can you guess which one belongs to the fake one? :)

AOTjM13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom