Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Maybe you can get her in for your birtdoy :D

Got some new shoes, Oxfords, not Brogues.

rps20171008_150330_594.jpg

Buckle up!

Soldato
How much in total for note 4? I'm still using mine but it's battery is pretty poor. I recommend buying a couple Anker battery's as replacements!
Was £305 (but I only spent just over £40 in cash to get the items to trade in for that amount), I was going to go for a B grade online at £235 but they had this A grade in a shop near to where I live, went to see it and thought screw it. Been tinkering all day with it, its a lovely phone, my old phone was OK but it was battered and sticking when doing anything/slow.
And yeah I will eventually buy battery replacements probably the anker ones ha, I'll see what its like tomorrow on a full work day, its gone from like 70 down to 20 since around 2pm, but I've been installing/roms/firmware/rooting etc and playing around allot. I have two battery's so i'll see which is the dud :)

Ordered one of those wireless charging things (the DIY one) and a skin decal to protect the metal sides. Not putting it in a case.

Soldato
Bought a few things since start of the month ranging from stuff for a wedding I'm attending to keyboard keycaps to gunpla.
Haven't had the chance to take photos yet but should hopefully have some tonight :)

Permabanned
Hehe... will be incoming... the OLED and Oppo arrive tomorrow and the speakers will be 2-3 weeks :(

Just excited... premature epostulation.

Now I've got to find a decent stand for the front and also a new TV stand. My 10 year old stand is still going strong but showing signs of its age and wifey hates it.

Soldato
Looks like a cracking system, a bit out of my league though... he says, looking at his 20-year-old Arcam system (I love it, really).

I hate waiting for stuff, I've got (yet) another torch arriving tomorrow and I'm sat here wishing the hours away! :D

Permabanned
I'm debating whether to upgrade the AVR too... it's a Marantz SR7009 - which is a good unit and more than enough power to drive these speakers - but only HDMI 1.4, which I don't think supports HDR.

Thankfully the Oppo has 2 outputs designed for this purpose... so I can HDMI 2.0 to the screen and HDMI 1.4 audio to the AVR.

Soldato
Not heard/seen any of the gear myself but, if it was me, I'd be leaning towards holding off on replacing the Marantz until I've heard it with the new gear.

Associate
I'm debating whether to upgrade the AVR too... it's a Marantz SR7009 - which is a good unit and more than enough power to drive these speakers - but only HDMI 1.4, which I don't think supports HDR.

Thankfully the Oppo has 2 outputs designed for this purpose... so I can HDMI 2.0 to the screen and HDMI 1.4 audio to the AVR.

If you're happy with the marantz sound once the new speakers arrive, then the wise choice is to pick up the Marantz 7011. It retails for 800-900 now I believe.

Back
Top Bottom