Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Our first New Zealand car...

37617012766_82b6e29d4f_b.jpg

37633668432_2dbbc80b96_b.jpg

No, it's not a BMW, cars here are very expensive, especially European cars, we looked at loads of cars in the week whilst we've been here so far, sheds start at about $3/4k (NZ). What we'd class as scrap cars in UK mid 90's Nissan micra for example (Nissan March over here), late 80's Nissans / Toyotas etc, it's crazy. Once you budget over $10k (£5k), things get a little better, like mid 00's Mazda 6's / early 00's BMW E46 etc.

I had actually gone to this garage to look at an '08 BMW 530i which was up for $17999 but saw this, it is like a brand new car, 75k km's on clock, bodywork is like brand new, interior is immaculate, 2010 Passat CC 2.0tsi, fully loaded but it's a Jap import (like 95% of used cars in NZ), priced at $16490, eventually got it for $15600. I always liked the look of these in the UK anyway so yea, we bought it :D

Man of Honour
Banter aside. Nice TV :)

Been looking at very similar ones myself.

Two purchases from me. First off...North Face McMurdo Parka eBay special! £100 bargain, its like new!

coat.jpg

This did gain a few weird looks in the office... :D

Next up, dem new shoes.

Nice coat but have a bit of pride and get that hair cut man!

Associate
Are you hooking this upto a console at all? Looking at the specs and input lag seems like it's good at 12MS and it seems like a good TV. I was considering a Samsung 40" UE40MU6400 and this one seems similar but cheaper.

Maybe, maybe not. We are getting a 3 bed and one of those rooms will be my man cave so the good consoles will be in there.

We might hook a Wii to it (if you class that as a console :p)

That TV was originally £399 at Argos but they cheekily put the price up to £449. I messaged them as I had seen it advertised for £399 on TV and they put the price down :). Cheapest it's ever been. Get it from John Lewis and you have 5 years guarantee.

Caporegime
Maybe, maybe not. We are getting a 3 bed and one of those rooms will be my man cave so the good consoles will be in there.

We might hook a Wii to it (if you class that as a console :p)

That TV was originally £399 at Argos but they cheekily put the price up to £449. I messaged them as I had seen it advertised for £399 on TV and they put the price down :). Cheapest it's ever been. Get it from John Lewis and you have 5 years guarantee.

It does look like a good TV, watched a YT review and it looked great too.

11ms input lag seems awesome too.

Back
Top Bottom