Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New TV! After owning a 32" for 6 years this has blown me away with its picture. Anyone recommended a sound bar or better speakers?

dq582e.jpg

Soldato
New Multifunction Printer - Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740.

Between gift vouchers and Epson's own rebate promotion it cost me £40 with a free 3 year warranty direct from Epson.

X0Xg3Ju.jpg

Soldato
New Multifunction Printer - Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740.

Between gift vouchers and Epson's own rebate promotion it cost me £40 with a free 3 year warranty direct from Epson.

Can you link to the "rebate" - Epson own site has it for £299!! Other places have it for £166 etc. I can see the free 3 year warranty etc but not the rebate.

Soldato
You know your getting old when you get excited about buying a new vacuum!

Picked up a Dyson V7 in the John Lewis sale.

I was always a bit dubious about the claims on how good they were but having used it for a week now I have to say it's excellent & well worth the money.

How're you finding it? I was looking at the Total Clean version in Currys but then realised the V8 Animal was only £20 more.

The pricing is stupid.

V7 Total Clean - £300
V7 Animal - £420

V8 Total Clean - £370
V8 Animal - £320

Soldato
How're you finding it? I was looking at the Total Clean version in Currys but then realised the V8 Animal was only £20 more.

The pricing is stupid.

V7 Total Clean - £300
V7 Animal - £420

V8 Total Clean - £370
V8 Animal - £320

I really like it.

It's so light & maneuverable, I'm amazed just how powerful it is for such a small motor. Picks up much more than our old cylinder vacuum ever did.
Did the whole house on Saturday on one charge. Paid £250 in the sales.

Soldato
Bought a Dyson DC40 last year - easily the worst vacuum I have ever owned, and for £300, I would have expected to have been blow away by it - sadly, the Wife wanted one :( I was happy to keep on with my 6 year old cheap Vax...

Back
Top Bottom