Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
False.

Nando's new salted caramel brownie dessert is way too delicious to pass up. Opt for the vanilla ice cream addition too for extra flavour explosion.

Permabanned
False.

Nando's new salted caramel brownie dessert is way too delicious to pass up. Opt for the vanilla ice cream addition too for extra flavour explosion.

Sorry... only chavs like salted caramel... it's false advertising that it's a middle-class treat... everyone hates it... only people pretending to be something they aren't pretend to like salted caramel.. it's hilarious.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Sorry... only chavs like salted caramel... it's false advertising that it's a middle-class treat... everyone hates it... only people pretending to be something they aren't pretend to like salted caramel.. it's hilarious.

False.

People with impeccable taste like salted caramel. I think we've discovered the real chav in our midst chaps. Man your Donnay pitchforks!

Soldato
htQufu.jpg

Old headset was literally falling apart. Time for a replacement.

Soldato
You know your getting old when you get excited about buying a new vacuum!

Picked up a Dyson V7 in the John Lewis sale.

I was always a bit dubious about the claims on how good they were but having used it for a week now I have to say it's excellent & well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom