Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Picked up a new desk so grabbed a picture before i finished tidying up.

qn5urL6h.jpg

Also bought a new case and swapped my system over. :)

PPNYhuJh.jpg

Is that the Corsair 740? How is it as a case, I'm thinking of wrapping one of those around my new build in the near future. Just can't make my mind up betwixt that or the 750D Airflow.

My first cruise...

26320682518_46fb3eb78d_b.jpg

$300 doesn’t seem like enough for 10 days on a cruise?

It's $300 AUD of onboard credit, just a bonus. The drinks package was an extra $811NZ each, i didn't think it was worth it, $811 for 10 nights, that's about 10 alcoholic drinks a night each, we don't drink that much lol. We'll just pay for any extras at the end. I'm just a bit gutted they won't let mme take my DJI mavic onboard :( (I'll try and sneak it on lol)

I can see how much it cost in total, I just wasn’t sure why it only said $300 to spend, $30 a day split between 2 :p

Normally there are "book now and get free £xxx worth of on board spending" offers when booking. Its just credit on your on board account, obviously you can spend much more if you want.

It's $300 AUD of onboard credit, just a bonus. The drinks package was an extra $811NZ each, i didn't think it was worth it, $811 for 10 nights, that's about 10 alcoholic drinks a night each, we don't drink that much lol. We'll just pay for any extras at the end. I'm just a bit gutted they won't let mme take my DJI mavic onboard :( (I'll try and sneak it on lol)

Could you get it for just one and keep sending your partner to the bar :p

What does that come with?

Is the heater and protein skimmer included, as i know it has easy compartments for them at the back.

I always wanted a saltwater mini aquarium but it looks like a lot of work and a bit difficult but that kit makes things look far easier maintenance and setup wise.

Very interested

What does that come with?

Is the heater and protein skimmer included, as i know it has easy compartments for them at the back.

I always wanted a saltwater mini aquarium but it looks like a lot of work and a bit difficult but that kit makes things look far easier maintenance and setup wise.

Very interested

Heater you have to buy separate, the skimmer is a ps2 mini which i got a deal with the tank but also have to buy separate, the back compartments i will be modding slightly to a better filter media, great little tank though.

glMLQo9h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom