Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It's for people without legs too... duhhh

I'm not sure how you could pedal without legs......................

If i were brave enough i would to. But too many haters, and “haters gone hate!”

Not found any hate at the trail centres to be fair - people are just curious really. Most of the hate comes from forums, but I guess that's just the online dis-inhibition effect kicking in.

Caporegime
There's a motor in the BB area and a battery in the down tube.

Or it's for someone with degenerative arthritis in both knees and hyper mobility in the right (both caused by past mountain bike accidents), but yeah sure, it's just for lazy people.

Ah ha! I thought it was for a monster bb and that was a bash guard to the front!
Manufactured that way by specialized?

Caporegime
Soldato
I have a commuter ebike as well - there is something liberating about riding to work in work clothes and not needing to shower and change at the other end :)
Isn't the whole point of riding to work to get some exercise in? You may as well drive or take the bus and not get wet through when it rains/ breath car fumes.

I can see the benefit on a trail bike though, it would be great to not have to pedal hard on the uphill and just enjoy the downhill all day. I'm also surprised how good they look, I almost didn't notice it was an e bike at first.

Caporegime
Isn't the whole point of riding to work to get some exercise in? You may as well drive or take the bus and not get wet through when it rains/ breath car fumes.

I can see the benefit on a trail bike though, it would be great to not have to pedal hard on the uphill and just enjoy the downhill all day. I'm also surprised how good they look, I almost didn't notice it was an e bike at first.

We use the rule 'if you don't pedal up it, you don't ride down It's.

Man of Honour

Faster and cheaper than bus or car.

Soldato
Isn't the whole point of riding to work to get some exercise in?
The assistance level on Ebikes is adjustable, you can go for max assist and ride long distances as effortlessly as slowly riding down the street, or you can rock min assist and it will only be slightly easier than riding a normal bike but you'll be able to go further before your legs turn to jelly, or you can find a point in between you prefer.

Associate
ZMysMSnA_pHGk4iLjcp67VWv70nsMggyipe02HQ9Qto

Gotta love an Amazon bug, this all cost 23 Euros instead of 84!

Soldato
New PC stuff:

bJigwbWh.jpg

Now just debating what SSD to get. I was initially going to use the Crucial M4 in my current PC but I'm thinking I'd rather get something bigger and faster now, not that the M4 is slow by any means.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Isn't the whole point of riding to work to get some exercise in?

No - it's a form of transport.

You may as well drive or take the bus and not get wet through when it rains/ breath car fumes.

And be a bus ****** - no thanks. Besides, I can get to work in 25 mins on my ebike, 35 mins in the car (then hope there is a parking space if I get there after 8:30) or 50 mins on the bus (that only leave every 20 mins), so the ebike is faster as well. As for getting wet - it's only water, good set of waterproofs and it's no issue.

Yup - eBikes are like using uplifts at trail centers :)

Back
Top Bottom