Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Agreed, they usually have some suspension though?

I think he meant that the mountain bike above doesn't seem to have any suspension.
Adult MTB's have suspension, decent children ones don't for the following reasons.

- Children (up to around 8-9 years old) don't weigh enough to make use of the suspension travel.
- A good air suspension fork cost upwards of £250 and weigh around 1.6kg
- Any children's bike from Halfords etc.. with suspension is most likely a piece of rubbish.

His bike comes with decent wide tyres which will provide adequate cushioning when the correct tyre pressures are set.

Soldato
I see a lot of people with led strips behind their desks and tv's, where are people getting them from? I like the idea of it.
I have that monitor Milkybk, it's superb. The difference is really quite something. I flicked it to 60hz the other day out of curiosity and my goodness it was bad. Enjoy :D

Soldato
A small plier solution when out on the bike :cool: needed a pair for the first time in 3 years. Small & light and will probably never need them now :p :o

A0yCT5Nl.jpg

487W9Fsl.jpg

Soldato
r1AKbMb.jpg

I have made a huge mistake, I thought it'd be nice for gear shifts and so on but noooope literal earthquake, these things are not suitable for people with neighbors :D

Soldato
A lot of people don't - that's why Samsung dropped support for it after the Note 3, because people didn't realise you could plug a standard micro usb cable into it to charge if you lost your old cable :rolleyes:

They dropped it because it was an expensive to implement , fragile, antennae interfering pain in the arse lol. The whole people didn't know thing is nonsense considering the user manual said you could use a usb 2.0 cable.

Soldato
Another poster for my small airsoft room under the stairs lol.
And got myself cyma AKS74U with a rail.
Very nice mostly full steel and real wood handguards.
poster.jpg

cm1.jpg

cm3.jpg

cm2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom