Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Actually it's my phones autocorrect its gone mental everyone I use an apostrophe it drops the letter after it and starts a new line.

So I keep writing things like;

"I don'
Understand what'
Wrong with this bloody autocorrect"

Edit: and everyone to everyone **** you phone **** you

Edit Edit: EVERYTIME ******* everytime!@

Are you using SwiftKey on an android device by any chance? That was throwing up all kinds of issues for me on the forum before I changed it to Google keyboard.

Associate
There is much new stuff in here, including the room as I bought a new house and claimed my office/music space. :)

0qP7D0I.jpg
dOT0zP5.jpg

I want new monitors (not the speakers!), not quite sure I have an extra £300 at the min.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
There is much new stuff in here, including the room as I bought a new house and claimed my office/music space. :)

I want new monitors (not the speakers!), not quite sure I have an extra £300 at the min.
That bookshelf collection...

Soldato
If you'd rather not change keyboard, turning off the rich text editor will fix it.
Winner winner this seems to work perfectly thanks :DAlthough does this mean I can't add images as even manually adding the tags doesn't seem to work? Had to post this from my PC

Speaking of purchases, 400kg of laminate giving me some lows..

tUkAcP6.jpg

Some of it..
TfqOAz7.jpg[\IMG]

Last edited:
Soldato
Would love one of them Ikea worktops but I need a maximum 60cm depth, they all seem to be 63.5cm:(
Get a piece of kitchen worktop instead.
can cut to whatever length you need, they are already 600mm depth, far more rand to choose from in terms of colour etc.
And most importantly is made of solid chipboard as a pose to 2 thin pieces of veneer over what is mostly cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom