Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Been after a new pair of sunglasses for a long time (as my previous ones are scratched to oblivion) and after trying on umpteen different pairs in different shops. I finally found a pair of wayfarers that fit my face properly. In Duty Free Madrid of all places!

sunglasses.jpg

That will do!

Associate
I used to have a Hyper 7 many moons ago. Then our track got sponsored so got everything from Thunder Tiger from then onwards.

The white one behind is brushless for when the nitro ones break.

Whats the setup with the brushless?? Ill try and find some pictures of my Hyper 7 i spent serious money on that, everything was after market so to speak, i used to smash through knuckles like no ones business, so ended up going carbon chassis etc etc

Soldato
Whats the setup with the brushless?? Ill try and find some pictures of my Hyper 7 i spent serious money on that, everything was after market so to speak, i used to smash through knuckles like no ones business, so ended up going carbon chassis etc etc

Just some cheap Hobbyking stuff, I need to get a new ESC it's playing up but it's mega quick. I need to chain the pinion too as it just wheelies 24/7.

Commissario
Been after a new pair of sunglasses for a long time (as my previous ones are scratched to oblivion) and after trying on umpteen different pairs in different shops. I finally found a pair of wayfarers that fit my face properly. In Duty Free Madrid of all places!

sunglasses.jpg

That will do!

I think I got the same pair in duty free a few months ago :D

Back
Top Bottom