Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Something useful -- I have a M3 IT but can never get arm band in right place - This one you just put band on and it doesn't matter where the tube is.

Same blue as picture in background

413850694.jpg

Caporegime
Orpheus. $55,000 :D

That's the one.

Speakers I can drop thousands on, I can tell the difference but headphones…..rules of diminishing returns really hit home very early, it's probably money better spent building an extension in the house for a listening room with proper acoustic than spending that much on headphones. If you have that much to spend on luxury like that then space shouldn't be a concern.

V F

V F

Soldato
That's the one.

Speakers I can drop thousands on, I can tell the difference but headphones…..rules of diminishing returns really hit home very early, it's probably money better spent building an extension in the house for a listening room with proper acoustic than spending that much on headphones. If you have that much to spend on luxury like that then space shouldn't be a concern.

Imagine having a dedicated studio/recording room in ones own home even for music listening and open back headphones... Even for competitive gaming for those perfect details in a dedicated treated room.

Back
Top Bottom