Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
It was boring and the cgi was terrible, But each to thier own.

Yeah thats fair enough mate we all enjoy different things.
The CGI wasnt on the usual level for an MCU movie ill admit.
By far my favourite thing about the movie was the traditional African style costumes, they all looked amazing

Soldato
A 5 amp unswitched socket plus a plug :)

RVHyzsU.jpg

NB: For those who have never seen one of these before, the most common plugs/sockets used in the UK today are the UK 13amp fusible ones that come on pretty much everything (as pretty much everything works with them) however there are more. The 5amp plugs/sockets (and the slightly smaller 2amp ones) are commonly used for connecting floor standing or table lamps/etc to the lighting circuit. There is also a 15amp one that looks the same as this but bigger however you hardly ever see them these days as 13amp is enough for most things.

Suspended
A 5 amp unswitched socket plus a plug :)

RVHyzsU.jpg

NB: For those who have never seen one of these before, the most common plugs/sockets used in the UK today are the UK 13amp fusible ones that come on pretty much everything (as pretty much everything works with them) however there are more. The 5amp plugs/sockets (and the slightly smaller 2amp ones) are commonly used for connecting floor standing or table lamps/etc to the lighting circuit. There is also a 15amp one that looks the same as this but bigger however you hardly ever see them these days as 13amp is enough for most things.

Looks like a saffrican plug.

Man of Honour
Looks like a saffrican plug.
Exactly what I was about to say!
42003738381_432fb63d4c_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom