Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Well the Mrs was busy treating herself to yet another pair of shoes, so I thought why not :p

Doesn't cool any better than my old D14 noctua but looks a lot better.

I had a nightmare with mine :(
Pump made weird clicking noises and would just ramp up insanely for no reason. Tried RMA and basically got told to do one and it was working as intended.

Soldato
It's currently bagged and boxed in the loft. Running with air cooling atm and it's quieter and cooler. Defo a dud.

Bummer, that's a shame :(

Air cooling is probably better than an AIO overall to be honest.

I just wanted to streamline the aesthetics really. My new case has a tempered glass side panel and I got fed up of seeing the ugly noctua :p

Associate
Bummer, that's a shame :(

Air cooling is probably better than an AIO overall to be honest.

I just wanted to streamline the aesthetics really. My new case has a tempered glass side panel and I got fed up of seeing the ugly noctua :p
I'm in exactly the same position currently, my Noctua feels like an ugly duckling peering through the glass :rolleyes: great price you got on the H100!

Soldato
I'm in exactly the same position currently, my Noctua feels like an ugly duckling peering through the glass :rolleyes: great price you got on the H100!

I'm very pleased with it for the price :)

I can't help feeling the noctua is actually a better cooler though. But my case looks so much cleaner and neater now.

A little worried regarding potential longevity of the pump though.

Caporegime
I'm very pleased with it for the price :)

I can't help feeling the noctua is actually a better cooler though. But my case looks so much cleaner and neater now.

A little worried regarding potential longevity of the pump though.

Definitely looked cleaner and it was nice to have that extra air circulation in there. Also a lot less dusty!

Associate
Got from Tophatters bidding site as a test.
Only cost £2 from China.

IMG_20180521_170447.jpg

Soldato
Damn you, been looking at one of those myself to replace my Wraith Spire. That is a ******* great price.

I had to pinch myself when I saw the price :p

They had a few left too, along with a cooler master one for an even cheaper price.

The second is good as well, they only made 2 just like the original alien and terminator films :D

First one is a great film, second one is ok, but my god that third one :(

The first film is the only one worth repeat watches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom