Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Better than half price, that's £10.08 a meter, you'd probably only need half that for a keyboard rest so you get a spare rest free too

I guess it could work if you are OK working with wood. You'd have to cut to size, stain and match in the cut ends then round off all the corners and add non-slip pads. Even with all that done, the angle of the chamfered part is too much and the sharp edge would be uncomfortable on your hands.

Or you could pay for it completely finished and done for a little bit more.

Soldato
I guess it could work if you are OK working with wood. You'd have to cut to size, stain and match in the cut ends then round off all the corners and add non-slip pads. Even with all that done, the angle of the chamfered part is too much and the sharp edge would be uncomfortable on your hands.

Or you could pay for it completely finished and done for a little bit more.

Doesn't need to be precise, just functional :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Picked up The Punisher 224, purely because Punisher + War Machine suit = awesome. Only problem is this is part 7 of the arc, but luckily 218-223 are being released as a volume next week so will grab that.

the_punisher_224.jpg

Soldato
Had a few different deliveries this week.

XVeE5Qal.jpg

• 16 DMC threads
  • 10" hoop
  • 14 Count Aida fabric
  • Fabric pens
  • Display cards
  • Scissors / Needles
  • Squirtle needle minder
  • Storage box for threads
  • Also not in this picture: The Lion King cross stitch pattern
and for anyone who may have wondered if I ever finished that crossstitch I posted previously

ncpSrUjl.jpg

and lastly, I bought some reusable straws

F7AGOsrl.jpg

Soldato
My phone (Pixel) broke so I had to get a cheap replacement to last me 6-7 months until my upgrade, Honor 9 Lite, pretty good for £150.

4OfbdmC.png

1VTvQsD.png

Bundled some bluetooth headphones with it as well.

Back
Top Bottom