Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I'm not metro! Nothing agianst metros though. No offence.

Reading fragrance reviews is amusing, most are really "head-fi forum" esque. Others are quite funny :p

This time round it was actually. The gift set didn't include the bag, it was just the box set in the pic. The girl said if I wanted a free bag I could have it (it came free with another model). So yeah, this was actiually free this time.
Included

I never got the point of having a whole selection of smells.

Do you not just find one good own then stick to it?

Why have different types of tea? They're all tea! Just pick one brew and have that!

Same thing. Different mood, different smell, different occasion... The expensive ones get used infrequently, special event, going out for a meal with someone etc etc.

It's all good :)

Why have different types of tea? They're all tea! Just pick one brew and have that!

Same thing. Different mood, different smell, different occasion... The expensive ones get used infrequently, special event, going out for a meal with someone etc etc.

It's all good :)

Most people do just have one type of tea :p

Maybe it's just because my relationships tend to be more infrequent than most (see each other once a month or so) so that I wear the same as it makes it more familiar.

That said I do have 2 people who I wear something differnt for as they bought me it as a gift as they like it

With case airflow that good, what are your CPU load temps with the DRP4?
I been playing with the overclocking a little bit tonight :D

all cores 5000mhz at 61c with using the stress test in CPU-Z with all fans set at full speed..
But I got a lot more tweaking to do to see what cpu & Ram speeds I can get..
(This Cpu can do 5.1ghz for sure but I not tried any higher so far :))

bFD0zd6.png

Last edited:
Out with the old, in with the new...

40766483180_025c349112_b.jpg

I have between 13 and 19 types of tea at home and work, maybe that's a little excessive :p

I am intrigued by the precision to which you have quoted the uncertainty in your number of teas 13-19 implies you are certain you have at least 13 types but are equally certain you most definitely do not have 20.

I am intrigued by the precision to which you have quoted the uncertainty in your number of teas 13-19 implies you are certain you have at least 13 types but are equally certain you most definitely do not have 20.

Maybe the amount varies? And he just makes sure he has at least 13 choices, but 20 is excessive? Haha

Back
Top Bottom