Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Tempted by one of these myself, I think they do a double capacity battery which could be handy.
22.0632 bar and normal water pressure is 4 to 10 bar I think. I was thinking previously 100 bar is not enough to pressure wash in some cases, mostly its fine but 22 bar is for moving liquids without a normal outdoor tap I think. I may just lack imagination on how useful something small like that could be though

Caporegime
Why would you buy a cordless pressure washer?

Youre already corded with the house it seems utterly redundant

I wondered the same then realised you can take it anywhere. If there’s no tap within reach you could fill a jerrycan and bring it with you. Then you can use it away from both a tap and power.

Caporegime
I wondered the same then realised you can take it anywhere. If there’s no tap within reach you could fill a jerrycan and bring it with you. Then you can use it away from both a tap and power.

So 1 redicuously unlikley scenario where you'd get about 10 seconds of washinand this is assuming the thing can pump water and doesn't need a pressurised supply.

Cause from a can you'd be running a dry hose at first which I imagine would damage it

Soldato
Why would you buy a cordless pressure washer?

Youre already corded with the house it seems utterly redundant

I’d use it to wash my motorbike and clothes after riding green lanes so it doesn’t drip crud during transit on the way home.

Also been looking at a karcher variant that has a built in tank. It’s never going to be amazing but it’s better than nothing.

Caporegime
I’d use it to wash my motorbike and clothes after riding green lanes so it doesn’t drip crud during transit on the way home.

Also been looking at a karcher variant that has a built in tank. It’s never going to be amazing but it’s better than nothing.

Where are you getting the water from?

Edit: I tske it all back it can indeed suck water from a Static source I can see the use for it int hat case

Soldato
Purchased 3 tonnes of gravel and kiln dried sand for garden

I appreciate garden looks pretty bare which I shall rectify, but currently got some roses in back and on the left. Not sure wether to go with more contrasting pots or something that fits in. eg the one on the back left which I bought ages ago before planning this contrasts with the gravel...

Unless you like cat mess, get ultrasonic cat repellers otherwise your garden is going to be a giant litter tray for all cats in your neighbourhood.

Soldato
New mini PC to replace my current quad NIC version as my router. AES-NI capable CPU on this one means it should be nicely ready for the next version of pfSense.

8_B0_E8_BB3_8_A47_441_F_9_F65_CD246_E017_DFE.jpg

Soldato
You might be in the wrong thread mate! Plus I hope you mean booze because if you've stopped drinking completely dehydration would definitely make you sleepy
Yeah, it was meant for the It's too hot thread but i'm sure everyone here is interested in my sleeping habits also i'm sure you will agree.

R F

R F

Associate
New mini PC to replace my current quad NIC version as my router. AES-NI capable CPU on this one means it should be nicely ready for the next version of pfSense.

Price? I'm currently pondering whether to get a dual LAN mini ITX and run XenServer on it with pfSense and a separate switch rather than buy a dedicated pfSense unit. I feel like I'd get more value for money out of a machine that ran pfSense and more.

Soldato
Price? I'm currently pondering whether to get a dual LAN mini ITX and run XenServer on it with pfSense and a separate switch rather than buy a dedicated pfSense unit. I feel like I'd get more value for money out of a machine that ran pfSense and more.

Just under £300 from Amazon including a 64GB disk and 8Gb of memory. Quite an investment for a router that doesn’t even do WiFi but I have three WAN connections and then various VPN gateways I run over those as well so it’s an investment I don’t mind.

Back
Top Bottom