Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Ugh, it looks so clean and minimilistic compared to the Big Mac PS4. I just can't get on with the UI and exclusives compared to that of the PS4, otherwise I'd have one no doubt.

Did you end up selling your Xbox One S?

Soldato
Will see how this goes when I decide I can be bothered to build. Feeling a bit lazy right now.

IMG_2383.jpg

Soldato
Ugh, it looks so clean and minimilistic compared to the Big Mac PS4. I just can't get on with the UI and exclusives compared to that of the PS4, otherwise I'd have one no doubt.

Did you end up selling your Xbox One S?

Yes I will be selling that one S. I actually have another blue one S for the bedroom :p (#fanboy)

I agree the hardware is a lot better, although I prefer the UI on xbox but that's much of a muchness and what you're used to. I do agree the xbox needs to sort out some better exclusive IPs!

I only bought my ps4 to play uncharted, last of us, HZD, bloodborne, Spiderman etc. It helped me justify it as I didn't play ps3 other than my brothers occasionally and theyve got a lot of revamped ps4 titles (uncharted, last of us)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes I will be selling that one S. I actually have another blue one S for the bedroom :p (#fanboy)

I agree the hardware is a lot better, although I prefer the UI on xbox but that's much of a muchness and what you're used to. I do agree the xbox needs to sort out some better exclusive IPs!

I only bought my ps4 to play uncharted, last of us, HZD, bloodborne, Spiderman etc. It helped me justify it as I didn't play ps3 other than my brothers occasionally and theyve got a lot of revamped ps4 titles (uncharted, last of us)

Enjoy the console mate, sounds like a great lineup of games there, reminding me I need to get HZD in my life at some point.

If you end up selling the S on here then drop me a message once it's on the MM, as I might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom