Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
I have a new tripod.

JLE21235.jpg

JLE21246.jpg

Standing next to the old one.

JLE21241.jpg

This head is good with this one.

JLE21245.jpg

JLE21249.jpg

And packed up next to the old one which is a travel tripod specifically.

JLE21232.jpg

eBay purchase saving 300 off RRP and its like mint. Carbon Fibre bargain goodness :)

Soldato
I have a new tripod.

JLE21235.jpg

JLE21246.jpg

Standing next to the old one.

JLE21241.jpg

This head is good with this one.

JLE21245.jpg

JLE21249.jpg

And packed up next to the old one which is a travel tripod specifically.

JLE21232.jpg

eBay purchase saving 300 off RRP and its like mint. Carbon Fibre bargain goodness :)
All that new photography equipment and yet still unable to embed photos :p

Soldato
Err...what?

Embed them how? They're showing aren't they?
Not for me on Firefox - just empty IMG tags. Peculiar as showing on my phone.

Given the nature of this thread and the usually vocal membership when things aren't showing, I suspect I ought to apologise and accept that it may be I who has mucked up something in Firefox resulting in your photos not showing, rather than it being your fault!

That being said, it's the first time I've come across this - no other photos on recent pages haven't shown unlike yours.

Soldato

Given the nature of this thread and the usually vocal membership when things aren't showing, I suspect I ought to apologise and accept that it may be I who has mucked up something in Firefox resulting in your photos not showing, rather than it being your fault!

That being said, it's the first time I've come across this - no other photos on recent pages haven't shown unlike yours.
That happens for me too on occasion in Firefox, not sure why but all I see is

Soldato
That happens for me too on occasion in Firefox, not sure why but all I see is
Found out why:

"jacobellwood.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.gridhost.co.uk, gridhost.co.uk Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

Meaning the images won't embed unless you add the site as an exception.

Caporegime

No need to apologise. When you said about embedding I thought you meant another way other than simply adding image tags :)

Caporegime
Found out why:

"jacobellwood.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.gridhost.co.uk, gridhost.co.uk Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

Meaning the images won't embed unless you add the site as an exception.

Thanks for that :)

I'll work on trying to get that resolved this week! Probably a very old cert being used or it just needs replacing.

Back
Top Bottom