Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Db3T2YQ.jpg

Oh know, what have I done...

The funny thing is, I got this and my wife went so crazy on how awesomely sexy it is, I got her one the next day... Upgrades all round!!!

2018 15" Pro i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD in Space Gray

Upgraded from a 2011 MacBook Pro and this one feels way better.

Associate
[snip]

Oh know, what have I done...

The funny thing is, I got this and my wife went so crazy on how awesomely sexy it is, I got her one the next day... Upgrades all round!!!

2018 15" Pro i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD in Space Gray

Upgraded from a 2011 MacBook Pro and this one feels way better.

You've spelt "no" wrong, that's what you've done :p

Soldato
bI7Uz91.jpg

WZXRW74.jpg

Few bits to make life easier in the garage

Really like the halfords tools, they arent as good as they used to be but the life time guarantee makes up for it. Gotta ask Why didnt you get the tray sets instead? They do all the tools in traysets that obviously fit inside the drawrers.

I bought all the original tray sets And then 2 of the 150piece carrycase sets for if im away from home, only thing that has ever let me down is the ratchet spanners, had 2 of the 13mm mechs break

Associate
You've spelt "no" wrong, that's what you've done :p

Ha! This has made my morning already. This will be my new signature.

If your wife is finding a laptop sexy then you have one incredibly unfulfilling sexual relationship.

Or an incredibly fulfilling one.

:rolleyes: Guys... You know the wife only uses it to order stuff for the kitchen and watch cooking videos, while cooking me amazing dinners. Have to keep them happy sometimes and make my kitchen look good.

Soldato
Really like the halfords tools, they arent as good as they used to be but the life time guarantee makes up for it. Gotta ask Why didnt you get the tray sets instead? They do all the tools in traysets that obviously fit inside the drawrers.

I bought all the original tray sets And then 2 of the 150piece carrycase sets for if im away from home, only thing that has ever let me down is the ratchet spanners, had 2 of the 13mm mechs break

I'll probably get some of the trays in the long run or make some inserts on the laser cutter at work, I've already got loads of stuff that can sit loose in the drawers for the time being. I have a Clarke HD chest but I ran out of room in that ages ago and I was starting to have tools all over the place which was getting annoying! I got the big 200 piece set because it was only 135 quid and like you said it will be ideal for when I'm away from the house, it is mega heavy/bulky though. The ratchets are a bit short for my liking but most of the other stuff is pretty bang on for the price. No way I'd pay full asking price though.

Soldato
Why so much rad space? You must be way past diminishing returns into just pointless with that much.

I don't like doing things by halves! If I wanted it to be a value for money exercise then I wouldn't have even considered this build. Net cost wasn't bad after I sold off my old rig and a load of guitar kit that was just hanging around.

Clearly it works a charm as I've started to clock it and sat at 5Ghz with GPU and memory tweaked a bit, system sits at 23-24oC at idle and never seen it over 36oC.

Plus I'm getting 200fps in Minesweeper... :p

Caporegime
Logitech K780 keyboard, at long last!

JLE91291.jpg

JLE91292.jpg

Finally a decent keyboard. :) - Just some lighting for the desk at some point, otherwise I am happy with the setup for the time being :)

Keyboard is epically comfortable, I personaly hold @mrk responsible for this purchase.

Back
Top Bottom