Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Eglobal provide 24 months warranty and hriigh them, so it would have to go back to HK via them for any repairs.

I'll have to hope nothing goes wrong else I'll have a few weeks wait lol.

Alternatively I'll just use Samsung's mobile repair service if needed I'm the future. At my own cost but it's convenient and I'd offset that against the main saving of having the import device and better SoC than the European one.

I think the Active series generally get ignored by Samsung :o

You aren't the first person I've heard from online saying they never got OTAs on an Active series phone!

More house stuff, more I can show for now anyway.

JLE50989.jpg

Sofa & Coffee table. Sofa is pretty cool actually, L has storage underneath it and its a sofa bed also. :)

JLE50991.jpg

Also ridiculously comfortable :)

JLE50990.jpg

I know the coffee table wood doesn't go with the flooring, but in a year or so I'll rip out the floor and skirting and replace it with something newer and more darker/subtle.

JLE50989.jpg

Sofa & Coffee table. Sofa is pretty cool actually, L has storage underneath it and its a sofa bed also. :)

JLE50991.jpg

JLE50990.jpg

I know the coffee table wood doesn't go with the flooring, but in a year or so I'll rip out the floor and skirting and replace it with something newer and more darker/subtle.
Where's the sofa from please? :) I'm in the market for a new one :)

Looks great :)

What's the sex toy looking thing protruding from the wall?

Radiator fitting point :p :D - going back on the wall this weekend :) - I spent most of this week decorating the whole room. :)

Where's the sofa from please? :) I'm in the market for a new one :)

Looks great :)

Thanks, unfortunately I doubt you will get it, its from a store based in Portugal. But here is the link anyway. https://www.conforama.pt/chaise-longue-esquerda-com-cama-maurice

CORNER SOFA SCUM!

:cool: #teamcornersofa

JLE50989.jpg

JLE50991.jpg

JLE50990.jpg

You just need more wooden furniture that contrasts instead of trying to make it all match. Having all the wood be a single colour is lame.

Back
Top Bottom