Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

You're not helping the whole jealousy thing there! :(

I'll buy it? tree fiddy?

Haha! Beats Greater London suburbia that’s for sure.

We bought it when it was just a shell tbh. The view made us do it.

jmzpM3h.jpg

vMsk8AD.jpg

It was always going to go quickly given the quality of the other conversions we’d seen so we jumped in. Sometimes it’s worth taking a risk.

New keyboard, Corsair K70 LUX, arrived today. My first mechanical keyboard - always wanted to try one, but wasn't sure if the cost was justified. Decided to treat myself and so far I'm pleasantly surprised.
It has Cherry MX Brown switches - I use the PC as much for work as I do for gaming, and I understand these are a good blend of the more tactile and clacky Blue switches and the easier and smoother Reds.
So far I'm pretty impressed....just typing this post, it feels like my typing is quicker and more accurate than it was with an old membrane keyboard.

LkBgM1q.jpg.png
bxnrkxl.jpg.png

The bifolds will be needed once the muckspreader is out on them fields :D, really beautiful house though but get stocking up on scented candles and the like.

@ThereIs0nly0ne Absolutely stunning.. How long has it taken you to get from first purchase state to this? I really like the way the doors open up to really show off the view

Thanks. It’s taken about 30 years - moved to Surrey, worked in London, made a profit on the house and moved back to where I started!

Seriously though, I feel for people today and the cost of property, it’s absolutely crazy and very unfair.

The bifolds will be needed once the muckspreader is out on them fields :D, really beautiful house though but get stocking up on scented candles and the like.

Yup. Used to the smell of the countryside- lived between 2 farmers when I was young. They were 2 brothers and they hated each other. It was like something out of a Roald Dahl book!

Thanks. It’s taken about 30 years - moved to Surrey, worked in London, made a profit on the house and moved back to where I started!

Seriously though, I feel for people today and the cost of property, it’s absolutely crazy and very unfair

Wow a pretty long process but definitely worth it bud... Yeah costs of living and housing is crazy now a days... Me and the wife are looking to buy in the next few years but will be needing to do a lot of research and saving in that time

New keyboard, Corsair K70 LUX, arrived today. My first mechanical keyboard - always wanted to try one, but wasn't sure if the cost was justified. Decided to treat myself and so far I'm pleasantly surprised.
It has Cherry MX Brown switches - I use the PC as much for work as I do for gaming, and I understand these are a good blend of the more tactile and clacky Blue switches and the easier and smoother Reds.
So far I'm pretty impressed....just typing this post, it feels like my typing is quicker and more accurate than it was with an old membrane keyboard.

Nice I just bought a K65 Lux and dark core SE, just takes time getting used to :)

Back
Top Bottom